❤︎︎ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢❤︎︎

Secrets of the past

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆, 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒚𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈"

"Bye mom! See you soon!" You called out to the frame sitting on the foyer table next to the door- the frame was of a beautiful woman in the hospital holding onto her newborn baby fresh out of the womb with a proud contagious smile that made the picture look so much brighter then it was.

You strut out of your modest apartment with the same contagious smile as your hair flew in the air with the cherry blossom leaves, the sky filled with hues of pink and blue and the elders and other morning birds waving and greeting you with "good morning" and "how are you?"  You weren't much of a talker but you'd like to think that you were pretty good at small talk-at least that's what you like to believe.

Walking to school every morning was very rewarding, especially early in the morning when not everyone was awake yet. No kids running around or a gazillion people walking around crowding the streets. Plus you get to watch the sun rise, your favorite part of the day besides lunch, and bedtime.

Walking up to your school, Seiryū Gakuen. A elite school that only celebrates, such as actress's, models, and K-pop stars, talented athletes who hold promising futures, or super geniuses that get in with scholarships regardless of heritage. Our sports mascot, a blue dragon.

How did you get into this prestigious school? You are what the Japanese call aトップモデル  aka top model.  But not just any top model, you climbed your way up to the very top- and proud to say that you are the youngest person to achieve the status top model, at the ripe age of 15. Now a year later you've decided to make yourself more active. Now you're a 2nd year, student body president, and president of the kyūdō, judo, aikido, kento, and class representative. Sometimes you asks you ask your self why you decided to become so many things but then you remind yourself that you still make all As and all the trophies and certificates with your name back home.

Makes you feel narcissistic just thinking about it

Strutting your way down the halls you abruptly holt in front of large double solid wooden doors with gold rims. Turning on both of the golden knobs you strut your way in with a big flashy smile- your grand entrance, you like to call it. Even if nobody was there to see it.

You pranced to the executive desk, exuding luxury with its glossy black finish, intricate gold detailing, and elegant raised panels, crafted from glass, measuring around 80 inches in width, 40 inches in depth, and standing at a standard desk height of 30 inches. You walk over to the desk sitting on the comfortable cushioned chair. The interior of the desk reveals a meticulously organized space, with rich velvet-lined drawers with personalized touches, all framed by the opulent gold accents that echo the desk's elaborate exterior. Behind you and the desk a large window wall that leads to the balcony showing the few of the school field, and city just in the not-to-far distance. The still morning sky giving it a foggy atmosphere as you take a glance outside before turning to your computer and finishing up any left over work for the clubs you run

The student council room is big and pretty spacious; on the right of the entrance there's bookshelves covering the whole wall and a lounge area filling the right side along with long low drawers and high slim drawers against the wall, on the left side of the room was a long conference table made of glass, chairs surrounding it, and Displays of awards, achievements, and notable accomplishments of the student council and school either hanging on the wall, framed, or sitting on one of the shelves attached to the wall on the left side. In the center a navy blue rug rest and your desk facing the door.