two.

°˖⋆ 𐚁 • 𓃗

.°˖ 𐚁𓃗 .°˖

FIVE YEARS LATER !

DARK STORM CLOUDS FILLED THE SKY. Jacqueline's eyes glimmered, as she looked around at the clouds trying to see which could be the most disastrous and stable tornado around the area. Jackie hummed to herself before someone came up to her, tapping her shoulder.

"Ah, Steven." She grinned, knowing it was Scott from Storm Par but the Harding girl couldn't care enough to stop calling him that.

"It's Scott," He corrected his strong jaw clenched while she shrugged unbothered.

"Who's with Javier?" Jackie asked, looking at the Par squad with a small grimace before the sight of blonde hair made her place her notebook into her jeans pocket, running towards her, "Katie!"

"Jackie, hey!" She laughed, wrapping her arms around the Harding girl feeling the same warmth she left all those years ago.

"How are you? I never expected to see you here in this situation," Jacqueline asked, laughing a bit a bright smile on her face not wanting to let go of Kate thinking she'd disappear again, as the sounds of Tyler Owens echoed heading towards where all the Storm Chasers are. Fans ran to him, as his team handed out t-shirts and other merchandise, making her roll her blue eyes.

"Who's that?" Katie inquired, raising her eyebrows confused.

"Tyler Owens," Javier and Jackie said at the same time, the Harding girl crossing her arms and glaring at the Owens man as if he committed a crime against her.

"Pain in my ass," She grumbled, not breaking her glare as he winked at her, rolling her eyes again heading towards her truck putting on her jacket.

"I'm alright, working for Storm Par for a week I guess?" She chuckled as Javier handed her an iPad with storm data showing the possibilities of a tornado.

"You sure you're ready to get back out there?" Jackie questioned, following Kate as she went to look at the clouds the team following her before Javier stopped them.

"I wanna help the people experiencing the aftermath of tornadoes." She confessed looking at the clouds picking up a dandelion, listening to Jacqueline as Tyler walked over to the two women.

"I used to do that too, with the dandelions see the wind and how the clouds moved," He grinned placing a hand on his belt looking between the two.

"Ignore him, Katie." Jackie hummed, glancing between the east and the west before running off, "I'll meet up with you soon, Kat," She winked sprinting to her team heading to her iconic pink truck, they called Barbie.

"Let's go, it's the East." The Harding girl said over the radio, to her team, driving off heading to the East while Storm Par followed then Tyler and his other Wranglers.

"Brandy tell me, about it!" Jacqueline said over the radio to the van behind her pressing the gas, to not get overtaken by Tyler to her tornado again, like all those years ago.

"Head up to the right, and then you'll be by the tornado to the left by turning." Brandy explained sitting next to Hunter as Jackie turned the car quickly heading close to the tornado.

Tyler came up besides them, as Jackie flipped him off and pressed the gas getting inside the tornado, a good EF3 as the two trucks pressed against each other.

Her truck, Barbie dig into the car as Dorothy went into the tornado getting some data alongside their new project of trying to control a tornado from cause mass amounts of destruction in crowded areas, like a lasso.

"Come on Barb, you can do this." She whispered to her old truck as the giant nails dug into the ground keeping her planted, as Tyler sat beside her in the red truck doing the same ready to set off fireworks inside the tornado.

"That asshole better not do what I think he's doing," Carter grunted strapped into the truck as Dorothy set off alongside some new data collectors reaching higher.

"You know he probably is," Jackie scoffed as Katie and Javier backed away from the tornado driving away, as the trio glanced at them from the back window of the pink truck.

Well this is definitely gonna be a wild ride.

.°˖ 𐚁𓃗 .°˖

ELLIE'S CORNER !
sorry for the short chapter tonight, i've been in a funk lately but i hope to update this a lot and possibly finish it before my school starts but please remember to vote and comment! love you guys sm 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻!!

ELLIE'S CORNER ! sorry for the short chapter tonight, i've been in a funk lately but i hope to update this a lot and possibly finish it before my school starts but please remember to vote and comment! love you guys sm 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻!!

word count: 755 words