Imagine 1

You walk into to your local RaceTrac to buy some candy and as you're walking down the candy isle you think why not just rob some stuff because yolo so you stuff some candy into your bag and then head to the refrigerated area and you grab some grey goose too. Then you head towards the chip isle and take one chip bag of each brand.

     At this point you have no fucks to give and you just run behind the guy at the counter and grab random packs of cigerettes  and then once you turn around you take a glance at the guy who's working at the cashier. You stop for a moment and see the name tag that reads 'Drew'. You then look up to see his face realizing how attractive he is and end up zoning out but zone back into reality once you realize that he is yelling.

     "THOTTIE WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING STEALING THE GREY GOOSE! ANYTHING BUT THE GREY GOOSE," Drew shouts.

     He reaches for your hand and snatches the liquor from you and cradles it in his arms. "It's okay, there there." he says attempting to comfort the inanimate object.

     "I am so so so sorry I don't even know what I was doing I ju-"

     "Oh damn right you're going to be sorry!" He exclaims.

     Just as you open your mouth to attempt to apoligize again he quickly grabs a near by mop and using the stick side of it, slams it on your head knocking you into a coma. He then, with the help of his New Balances, punted your puta ass across the room.

     For a second you wake up from your coma and say, "DAMN THEM HOES CLEAN!"

     You then proceed to fall back into a coma.

     The end.