Jolinsky SSC Pet Play One Shot (JJ x JG #1)

"Come on, Kitten." Gilinsky whispered into Jack's ear. His hot breathe sending shivers down the pet's spine. Jack bit his lip gently and looked down at his hands.

Gilinsky stood up from the couch and grabbed Jack's hand, walking into the bedroom. Jack sat down on the bed. His eyes followed his daddy as he walked over to the bedside drawers and pulled something out. Jack immediately knew what they were and felt his heartbeat race. His kitten ears and tail.

"Here you go, Kitten. Put these on for daddy?" Gilinsky smirked, and handed Jack the fake ears. He watched as Jack obediently took them into his hand and fixed his fluffy hair, pushing the band through it.
"That's better. Now, next piece." He turned to the tail and handed it to Jack. He stared at the tail and pouted.

  "It's a little big, daddy..Help me put it on...?" He asked quietly, staring up at Gilinsky. He laughed and nodded.

"Of course, Kitten." He said, and leaned forward to gently kiss Jack on the forehead. His hands then traveled down his sides, and then to the edges of his shirt. He tugged gently. Jack nodded, and raised his arms and Gilinsky pulled his shirt over his head.

Jack sat on the edge of the bed shirtless, and let Gilinsky pull his own shirt off. He lied back and looked at Gilinsky, biting the tip of his thumb as he climbed on top of him.

Gilinsky leaned down and pressed his lips against Jack's softly. Jack turned his head and leaned into Gilinsky deeper and let out a sigh. Gilinsky sat up and pecked Jack again before reaching over for the tail. He licked the ball and gave it to Jack. Taking the tail, he sucked on the ball as Gilinsky traveled downwards. He pulled off Jack's jeans and boxers, letting his member slap back against his stomach. Jack gasped and tensed up, before relaxing and continuing to suck on the tail ball. Gilinsky looked up and kissed Jack's stomach, sides and chest, leaving Jack in a small fit of giggles. He's ticklish.

Gilinsky then traveled back down to Jack's wink wonk, and pulled his legs up. He made eye contact with Jack, only making a move when he nodded.

Jack shuddered when Gilinsky's tongue pressed against his entrance. He whimpered when he stopped. Gilinsky smirked, and ran his tongue over him again. Jack arched his back slightly and groaned. He stopped suckling on the tail plug and took a breathe. Gilinsky's tongue pushed into him as Jack sobbed out a moan. He pulled his tongue out and looked up at Jack.

"Keep sucking, Kitten. I don't want it to hurt." He said grinning. Jack nodded, and ran his tongue over to ball and started sucking again.
"That's a good boy " He whispered quietly, and licked around Jack's entrance. He pushed his tongue in and listened to Jack's muffled whimpers.

Jack pulled the plug out of his mouth and looked down at Gilinsky.
"I-I think it's good now.." He said, and handed Gilinsky the tail.

Gilinsky stood up and kneeled on the bed above Jack. He grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Jack sat up and turned around, resting his head on the bed and pointed his back up.

Gilinsky leaned over Jack and he positioned the tail over his entrance.
He pushed gently and heard Jack gasp. He stopped for a moment before pushing forward a little bit more, hearing Jack moan loudly and the tail pushed in.

"It's in, kitten." Gilinsky spoke into Jack's ear, kissing his neck gently and trailing down his back.

"I also have a surprise for you." He reached for  another drawer and pulled out a black and white kitten collar.

Jack smiled gratefully and sat up, letting Gilinsky tie it around his neck. He looked at the collar and felt it around for a few moments. The white part was fluffy, and the black part was leathery.