Revenge Time has Arrived

(Y/N)'s POV

Soon enough, it was already time for the concert. Yuzi-sama told the crew to not introduce me, but just let me go on-stage and give me the spotlight. Yuzi-sama also informed the other acts of the blank 5 minute time frame, which i heard confused them. It was finally time and the crew turned off all the stage lights and the crowed became quiet.

Yuzi-sama then gave me a microphone then whispered a small 'good luck' before lightly pushing me on stage. I directed the microphone slightly towards my feet, making light footsteps be heard throughout the venue and curious noises from the crowd. 

I took center stage and they slowly lit the spotlight directed on me. Then there's an increase in screams of excitement and admiration from the crowd when i looked up and smiled.

3rd Person's POV

The increased volume of screams intrigued the other acts backstage, except Yuzi, Gakupo and Kaito, who just smiled at each other.

 Yuzi-sama, Gakupo and Kaito were the only ones who stayed with Y/N in her 6 month treatment while others bullied and bashed on her, including her EX-boyfriend, Kagamine Len.

 This then caused her to change and now, it was time for her sweet comeback. Everyone stared in shock at the girl they haven't seen in quite a while....

(Y/N)'s POV

Everyone kept screaming as i nodded my head, acknowledging everyone's warm welcome. I gestured to the crowd, seemingly saying if they want me to talk, the volume increased.

"KONBANWA, MINNA. I MISSED YOU ALL!" I screamed out into the mic as the volume went louder. I let their screams die down a little.

"There goes the doctor's orders" I pouted and mumbled, yet forgot that i held the mic, causing the crowd to laugh. I smiled once again and continued.

"Wow, you guys. i Missed this so much. First things first, though. I wanna thank everyone for the prayers and support in the 6 months i went on break. So now I'm back and I'm Here to stay. What song would you like me to sing? and with who??" I asked energetically. 

I heard many answers, but when someone said Childish War, everyone followed.

"So, Childish War. and with who?" This one, i heard majority answer 'Len'.

"Based on Request, I will be singing Childish War with Kagamine Len. Let's welcome Him Here" i (fake) smiled as he came out on-stage.