Chapter One

A/N: the picture is Jordan. She is seventeen. Jordan is small and feisty. Alpha blood runs deep in her blood, power floods from each sand every vain.

Full Name: Jordan Harper Black

Eyes: Gray

Hair: Dark Brown/Black, Blond high lights

Skin: Tan

Height: 5'2"

Were: Werewolf

*in this story there will be several different kinds of Weres (werewolves, werebear, weretiger, etc.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

Point of View: Alexander
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain.

Fear.

Loss.

Hurt.

Love and joy.

These were all the things that were running through Alexander as he looked down at the small girl in his arms. Eden was his pride and joy from the time she was born, she was the last part of his mom that he had.

Alexander had had a wonderful childhood until the age of ten. That was eight years ago. That was eight long years ago. That was eight years of torture and pain and blood and tears. Eight years of him protecting the only thing that mattered to him; his sister.

But today was the day, he was turning eighteen. Alexander was getting them out of here within the next hour. They couldn't stay here any longer and if they did their dad would kill them.

"Eden, baby, wake up, it's time." Alexander whispered.

"B-b-but i-i-it's-s s-so c-co-cold." she whined.

"I know it is. But please, Eden, we have to go before he wakes up." he told her, rubbing her back, trying to give her warmth.

It was useless in this room but he had to try. The window was broken, there was nothing in it other then a small shoe box that held each of their toothbrushes, some money that Alexander had earned yesterday, one water bottle, and a picture of his mother.

After the death of his mother, Alexander's father had changed. He had taken everything from the once well kept room. There was no bed, dresser or even a rug. Everything that he had once known was ripped away from him and disposed of.

"Alex, w-where are we going to go?" Eden asked him, shaking. Alexander didn't know if it was from her nerves or the coldness of the room. The possibility of it being both was the most likely.

"Little Eden, haven't you learned by now to trust your big bro? I was there for you first steps, first words, and every first day of school. I plan on being here for every other first in your life. The only thing that will change is where we are." he told her.

"But where-where is it?" Eden wanted to know. She loved her big brother with all her heart but she was curious. For an eight year old she was very bright.

Alexander knew that if it weren't for his father she would have been a social butterfly and one of the most popular kids at school. But instead she had missed two years of school and had not had a new pair of cloths for just as long.

"I honestly don't know where we will go, Eden. But wherever it is I promise it will be much better then here." Alex promised her.

"He won't hurt you anymore?" she questioned him.

Understanding who she was talking about, he nodded. "He won't be able to lay a hand on either of us ever again."

A small smile lit up Eden's face, "Can we go now?"