Me.

I'm Uma Catherine evelin ****** and I really like anime... It really isn't weird, to be the most of honestness.

I am a teenager, female and I usually put a smile on my idiotic face ( ̄▽ ̄)

I am really happy that I have 62 followers, it really does make me happy. But, I know I'll never get to 100. I'm happy like this, though! The fact that I'm into Yaoi scares some people-no, all the people I've met so I try and avoid it.

The only person I know who's ok with it is my sister, step sister to be exact. She has a Wattpad account and she's really cool! She is my older sister, but also my best friend! She likes Kpop, anime, Yaoi and she lives with her mom and step dad (._.)

I wish I could see her more, but 2 a month is ok! As you can see, I'm happy to talk about her... I just really like her, you see. I feel like we will always be best friends... I think. I mean, I could flip at any time.... I'm kind of sad now (⌒-⌒; )

I know it sounds weird but; I want to be an engineer/ scientist. I want to learn how to make robots and formulas, so that I can make the perfect person! Then, I'll program it to operate on me to make me a robot to for immortality! Big plans, I know... But hey, it's not a bad plan... Right?

I have blue eyes and brown hair, but I'm going to get contacts and dye the brown a different colour. I don't like it, but my sister does. She's okay with me dying my hair, but she says my hair is pretty. She said she likes how it's naturally straight, while I hate that. Then again, I could have gotten something a lot worse, so I'm okay with it I guess....

I really like China from Hetalia and Len from vocaloid, they're the besttt~

I'll make a part two of this a bit later, I'm really tired.