Prologue

The desperate screams of her were echoing in the thick air, bouncing off the walls. The sounds of footsteps clattering heard as he climbed the stairs with purpose, scooping her up on his shoulder.

She cried, and tried to escape somehow, moving her hands and feet. But his grip was so strong that all her efforts went in vain.

"Plea- please, please Ayden leave me." She cried, tears streaming down her eyes.

"You didn't do that right, Fairy!" he growled, his eyes blazed a fierce intensity.

He kicked the door with a thud sound and deposited her onto the floor.

"I didn't want to do this with you, you forced me." he snarled.

Moving to the cupboard, he took out the metal tether from the drawer. And he approached her again. She cowered, her eyes wide with terror.

"Wha-what aa-are you doi-doing!?" She screamed, her voice cracking.

"What I should have done earlier." He replied, his tone unyielding. He bound her wrists and ankle, with the cold, unforgiving chains.

"Nno! No! No please. Do-don't. Don't be a demon in real." She demanded, but he don't give a damn.

The hard iron dug into her skin, causing red marks appearing on her skin. She was writhing in pain, but he had became like stone hearted.

"I never wanted this, but maybe you won't back down. Now you bear it." He said, gritting his teeth. His vivid angry light brown eyes stares into her scared deep black eyes.

After locking her so badly, he opened the door and went on by slamming the door shut behind. Paying no heed to her screams, crying and begging.

"Ay-ayden, Ayden no! Ple-please don't do this. Ayden please, I am feeling scared, Come back please!
Don't leave me here alone like this.
Please don't go after binding me like this. Yo-you can't give me pain, right? But I am in pain, please untie me. It's hurting, Ayden. Please come. I-i will not do anything like that from now on. But yo-you came back."

She yelled, with her sobs and hiccups. She was crying so much that her condition worsened. Her face covered with tears.

Even after reaching downstairs, her anguish wails follow him. The sound of her crying was heard. But he never looked back and left the mansion.

___________

Please Vote and comment.