Chapter 3

Before starting reading please go check the previous chapter! I made some modifications on the plot (sorry I am really indecisive)
Thank you and sorry about it!

Y/n was hanging in the park with her friends: Nami and Akashi. They decided to hang out to the park to picnic.

The trio met in middle school. They found themselves sitting beside each other the very first day of their first year, and as the years passed, they stayed best friends. They were each others closest friends, doing everything together.

Akaashi took a bite of his bento before spoking with a mouth full of it "so, y/n, what was yesterday's story about?" He chuckled "Don't tell me you have a new flirt on Roblox "

Y/n buried her head in her hands to hide the blush forming on her cheeks due to the embarrassment she was feeling "Y'all stop with this story I was in 7th grade, we all make mistakes!"

Her two friends laughed at her behavior "Don't worry y/n, your story is well kept with us !" y/n shot a glare at the two "I hope so, you know I have embarrassing stories about you too!"

"Yes we know, so, the story?" Akaashi said.

"Okay so, like a week ago, I went on Omegle, and I met a guy who was so cute, like really really cute. And yesterday, he added me on Roblox because I gave him mine when we met."

"You gotta stop flirting with people on Roblox" Akaashi said chuckling.

"Keiji I said stop with this story!" y/n whined. Her two friends kept making fun of her until she finally spoke "And we played during, maybe around 4 hours, he was really cool and funny."

"I know you have seen his face and you probably are careful, but you should stay cautious with people you meet on internet, they can be dangerous you know." Akaashi said looking worried.

"Keiji you sound like our mom" Nami chuckled to y/n's remark "I know I know but it's important to remind you the basic survivals rules of internet" he said tapping her shoulder.

"Yes thank you don't worry I will be careful."

The trio continued talking for two hours before heading back to their respective house. They split into two groups as Nami lived in the opposite direction of y/n and Akaashi.

Walking beside Akaashi, y/n remembered the mysterious account that followed her yesterday
"Keiji, I wanted to ask you, do you know somebody named Miya atsumu ?"

"Miya atsumu? Yes I do, it's a volleyball player. Really impressive one to be honest." y/n interestingly listened to Akaashi, before saying a small "Ok"

"Why ?"

"Well he followed me and he commented my picture" Akaashi widened his eyes and opened his mouth in a "o".

"Really ? Y/n do you know that he is a star in the volleyball world ? He is one, or maybe even the best highschool's setter in Japan !" He thought for a bit until spoking again "Your cousin go to inarizaki right?"

y/n stared at Akaashi "Yes he does, he plays volleyball too"

"Yeah I know, I think your cousin may know him, he plays at inarizaki too"

"Oh really, I'll ask rin about him then, I'm going to inarizaki's festival anyway, so I'll look for him there!" Akaashi chuckled "woaw, after having no love interest for years, in less than a week you have two situationship!"

"Woah calm down Keiji, I wouldn't call them situationship already, it's too soon"

"Should I do something ? It's been a day and we had no others interactions" Atsumu complained