Part One-The Basics

My name is Morgan, I'm a 12 year old girl, and am in 7th grade. I have been reading since 2nd grade, when I read my first novel. I read my first young adult novel at grade 4. I started writing in 3rd grade, and wrote a rewrite of the book, Where Do Teddy Bears Come From. My teachers said I was one of the best writers in the class, and I made, and released my book into the school library.

        My favorite animal is either a dolphin, orca whale, or manatee. When I grow up, I would love to have writing as a hobby, but my main career that I want to pursue is a dolphin or orca whale trainer. If not, I will become a worker with the animals, probably a marine biologist. I am also hoping to become a part time artist.

        Some fandoms I am in, I can't NEARLY remember all of them, are the Warrior Cats fandom, the books are written by Erin Hunter, I am a Brony, or, if you prefer, Pegasister, I am a fan of the star wars series, a fan of the tv show woolf blood, a fan of mythical creatures, ex. Werewolves mermaids unicorns etc.

        I have four sisters, I'm the oldest of five, I have a golden retriever, a beta fish, and live with my mom and dad. My dad also owns 4 horses, Dallas, Doc, Pretty Boy *coughcoughmyponycough, and Copy Cat (CC).

        My birthday is Jan. 6, so I have a while until you can wish me happy birthday. (Unless your reading this FROM THE FUTURE! Comment LALALA if your reading this from after 2015!)

        I think that covers the basics... OH YEA! This might sound vain. I'm not TRYING to sound vain. READ MY BOOKS AND BECOME A CHANGELING! (Those are my followers) I HAVE A VARIETY OF BOOKS THAT I AM CURRENTLY WRITING! PLS AT LEAT CHECK THEM OUT! I WANT CRITISISM SO I CAN BECOME BETTER!

        Now, COMMENT QUESTIONS! Kik me, private me, do stuff! Also, leave art requests, or short story ideas. 

        SEE YOU LATER MY CHANGLINGS!