chapter 12: shark week?!

Me (author): please enjoy! This goes out to all my female pookies reading this- :3 (or biologically)

_______________
Sun's pov:

I woke up early in the morning.. eclipse had gone to work and it was just me in bed..

Something felt off.. I was having stomach pain..

"Omg.. it is that time of the month.. whyyy.."

I lifted up the blanket to get out of bed to see blood staining my clothes and the bedsheets..

Great..

"FUCK!" I yelled. As I covered my face a literally prayed to God- well I guess eclipse cause he is God.. that it was just dream and I didn't actually bleed on the bedsheets..and they were white too..

I huffed as I fixed my rays and took a deep breath in and out. I got out of the bed and got out of bed..

I went into the bathroom.. oh ya right.. I ran out of pads last time.. "FUCK!" I yelled again, my day is just starting of GREAT.

And yes I have tampons, but who the hell wants to use them?! (Haha same sun-)

I decided I would go to the market to bye some.. I'll just say I have a girlfriend- no wait I can't say that! Everyone knows I'm dating GOD!

I'll just bye it with the other stuff I'll want like chocolate.. and stuff..hm.. I should probably get a new heatpad and get a few tea packets..

I decided to do the toilet paper trick because I would rather do that than tampons.. so, after doing my business, I went back I ti the room and took off the sheets of the bed, luckily there was no blood on the mattress..

I put them in the wash for now.. but later I might have to scrub the blood out.. or get new sheets..

I sneakily went outside the castle. Eclipse doesn't want me to leave alone because he thinks that someone might want to kidnap me or have the girls in town want to attack me because "I stole their man".

I went into the local market and picked out my favorite chocolate (dark chocolate ofc- love that shit to death-)

I got a new heating pad, some tea packets, and of course pads, I saw some cute stickers and I bought some as well. And I got carried away because I saw a cute plush of a bunny..

I paid for my items and the cashier was super nice so I gave them a tip.

After I left I walked back into the castle and ran into eclipse.

"Hi dear- where were you?!" He said.

"O-oh hi dear! I-i- just went into town to get stuff.."

"Sweetie.. I love you.. but I can't trust you to go out in public alone.. it scares me.." he said.

"Sorry.." I said.

"Anyways.. what did you buy? Can I see?" He asked. He is always just so curious about things.. and his OCD runs wild if he die st find out..

He looked at a bag, it had the pads and and tge chocolate in it.

"Oh.. is I that time of the month..?" He asked gently as possible as he looked to at me.

"Ya.." I said.

"Well.. if you need me when your cramps get bad.. te me.. I'll skip fucking work even if it's is small ok..?" He said.

"Y-yamm I understand.." I said.

"Ok.. go lie down.. love you.." he said.

"Love you too.." I said as I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss.

After some time, I went back into the room. I went I to the bathroom to change my pad. While I then saw that he sheets washed out thankfully. I put them back in the bed and made it also. Even though I was having some bad cramps.

I kiss in the bed as the heatoan plugged in and I laid it in my stomach to soothe my cramps.

____________________
Me (author): that's all I got rn-

Thanks for reading!!! See ya next chapter!! :3