Chapter 3 Movies

You, Romi, and Jessica slid into the cab, and they waved the boys goodbye, but you didn't make a gesture and just looked straight ahead of you. You told the driver your apartment building address and drove off. When you were far enough away from them that you couldn't see the three boys anymore, Jessica squealed, 

"I am so so so excited! What am I going to wear?! I'm so nervous!" 

Romi replied with the same amount of enthusiasm. "Oh my gosh I know! Our dates in," she paused to check her phone, "four hours! Plenty of time!" 

You arrived at your apartment building and buzzed in. While you were walking in Romi poked your shoulder, "That guy Zayn likes you!" she said in a sing-song voice. 

You shallowly chuckled, "Yeah okay. He just looks at me a some kind of game, a challenge. Nothing more." 

Jessica walked up on the opposite side of you, "Yeah right! Your blind! The signs are obvious!" 

Jessica and Romi both chimed in together, "The signnss." 

You laughed and looked down, "Sure you guys. My life isn't some romantic comedy." 

Romi raised an eyebrow ignoring what you said, "Nice playing hard to get. It obviously drives him bonkers." 

Jessica smiled, "Like. Love. Kids. Marriage!" 

Romi did a twirl while Jess repeated those four words in an off-key tone. 

You stopped in your tracks while they climbed the stairs, "Hey you guys! What happens happens. But I doubt it'll be marriage, if I can help it." 

You got to your room and fiddled with your key ring, to find the right one. Romi grabbed the keys from your hands and said jokingly, "He holds the key to your heart!" 

You grabbed the keys from her and stuck the right one in the door and unlocked the door. Romi and Jessica ran into their rooms to pick out what to wear. 

Romi ended up wearing:http://www.polyvore.com/romis_outfit/set?id=48437043 

Jessica picked out: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48438113 

And you, finally decided to wear:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48438507 

You curled your hair so it was just a bit wavy, Romi braided her hair into a side braid, and Jessica straightened her hair. You all did your makeup, and by the time you all changed and everything, it was 30 minutes you had to leave. 

--------10 minutes later--------- 

You called for a cab to come pick you up, and five minutes later it arrived, and you all slid inside. 

You instructed the driver, "Westminster Cinema please." 

When you got there, you saw all five of the band members, and two other girls. You paid the cab driver and go out. 

Romi kissed Harry on the cheek and then walked over to the two girls, "So, you two must be Eleanor and...erm Danielle right" 

They nodded and Danielle smiled, "Nice to meet you uh---" 

Romi introduced us all. You were going to go buy your tickets but then the boys stopped you, "Oh we bought your tickets already!" 

So you all walked into the entrance of the movie theater. Zayn walked up to you and wrapped his arm around your waist and said into your ear, "You look beautiful tonight." 

You bit your lip, and scrunched up your face, "Erm..thanks." 

You were seeing The Lucky One, great...a romance movie. Each couple sat separately from each other, you sighed quietly, wonderful! I could barely survive 15 minutes with this guy on a ferris wheel. Now you had to sit alone with him for over an hour. 

At the first cute ooey gooey romantic part of the movie, Zayn made it an excuse to hold your hand. Assuming there would be many of those parts in this movie, you prepared yourself for the worst. 

Zayn gave your hand a squeeze, but it stayed limp, not grasping back. He took his other hand and laid your fingers in between his and a hot breath of a voice trickled into your ear, "Love me yet?" 

You narrowed your eyes, "Nope." 

His lips traced up your neck, a centimeter away from your skin, and he trailed up to your ear again, "Want me yet?" 

You shivered slightly, "Nah." 

He turned your head toward him, and had his face less than an inch away from yours, "Wanna kiss me yet?" 

You let out a shallow breath, "No." 

He stroked the side of your face, "You won't be saying no for long." 

And inched away from you. You refused to give into temptations, thats not how love works. He wouldn't trick you with lust. After an hour and forty-five minutes, the movie was finally over. You got up, quickly released your hand from Zayns and began down the stairs of the theater to the exit. 

On the third stair down, Romi stepped next to you, "So?" 

You raised an eyebrow and crossed you arms, "So nothing." 

She chuckled, "I know that something definitely happened. Your giving me the details back at the apartment missy." 

You shrugged and walked out of the exit of the theater.