Chapter {28}.

-"You may kiss the bride" 

My hands travelled behind, the Blonde girl's neck and she without hesitation pressed our lips with passion, not caring about the surrounding. It was soft and slow, the slow music playing behind us. Tears running down our eyes, especially hers...

Cairo's Point Of View: 

-"CAIRO!!" WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!" 
I jumped up like a fucking zombie and CC fell down from the bed. Everyone knew who was playing the Alarm at this point. 

It was none other than Winnie, herself. The hot yet dumbass Friend of all time. 
-"Winnie?! What the fuck?" I whined in irritation, rubbing my eyes.

-"Dammit Winnie. Cairo got her sleep after a long time" CC spoke dizzily, still lying on the floor. 
I rolled my eyes and looked down, slapping her back lightly. -"Ow..." She whispered, snoring again. -"Talk about being a reckless sleeper, huh?" Winnie commented. I sighed and narrowed my eyes in annoyance. -"Fuck you both" 

   -"Oh come on, Babygirl you can't stay mad at me..." Winnie spoke, her puppy-eyes appearing...Oh no. -"Yeah...Same" CC added, yawning and scratching her neck. Her hair all messed. Normally in mornings, I would massage her scalp and start the day. 

But today, I didn't do it. Because I was not in the good mood I guess. -"I don't really care if you're mad at your Girlfriend. At least don't be mad at me, Pretty please?" 

-"Hey, the fuck?" 
Winnie gave CC her middle finger and bend down in front of me. I sighed through my nostrils, gripping on the knife tightly. CC must have noticed because she seemed slightly nervous and literally left while Winnie begged like a beggar. 

[...]

-"Come on you assholes! We are getting late!!" 
Winnie shouted and ran out of the house. -"Gosh I thought I was the Crazy one about the College road trip..." 
CC whispered while I smiled to myself. -"You still are, Walker" 

CC scoffed and pulled me in her embrace. I played with the hem of her shirt and stared at her, grinning. -"Crazy for you maybe, Woman" 

-"You Wish" One fast smooch on the lips. -"Guess my wish is already granted" 
I rolled my eyes and slapped her on the stomach softly. She chuckled and we headed out. 

-"How long do you two need?" Winnie gave us a look of Are You Serious. CC and I changed looks and then shared another fast kiss. Winnie threw her hands in air feeling defeated and dashed to the driver's seat. -"No wonder we are a match, baby" CC murmured while I nodded. 

-"Buckle up those seat belts, bishes. I am going off limits. If the police catches us, you two are the ones to be blamed" CC softly took my hand and interlaced her fingers. Her hand felt tenderly warm over mine. The roughness never leaving, unfortunately. I chuckled thinking that to myself. 

"The Weather Outside Taking A Turn Of Cold, 
While Your hand and mine begins to Fold". 

"Delicate Rhyme of Colors, 
Wondering the Sky
Like a butterfly
Would explore between the Flowers".