Chapter 13

Your POV:

You woke up earlier than normal in shock. What was Alois hiding from you? You know everything else that was needed at the time, but since he knows your secrets from you telling him so it would only be fair if he did the same? You know about his brother and his wish as a child plus how Hannah is so nice to him even if he treats her like dirt. But this secret is different because it's about...me. And I have a feeling it won't be long until I uncover it. At that thought there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

"Good morning (Y\N)! How did you sleep?" My arrogant maid questioned.

"Great thanks for asking." I mumbled

"Anytime." She greeted.

" Now can you do me the pleasure be getting out of my room immediately?"

She slammed the door shut while throwing a paper airplane at me. I caught it and it turned out to be a letter. It said,

To the owner of the (Y\N) manor,
I've noticed you haven't had a birthday ball on your past birthday which surprised me. I talked to a few people and we thought it would be best if we didn't throw you a surprise birthday ball like we did when you were little. But it seems our efforts thwart your happiness, so we decided, why not you do it yourself. I know planning parties not your favorite, or even everything about them is a trumpery, so my planning committee will be at your manor in three days with plans for the ball. And since you just got a new manor why not have the ball there? I have heard that while you were absent you gained a few people who think your better dead, but a party wouldn't be bad right? Your butler made the arrangements to have the party this Friday night that's why the committee is coming Tuesday to plan and you can may have a theme in mind for the ball.
Sincerely,
Luke & Mavis Delhomer

I looked at the date on the letter and it was sent three days ago...wait a minute that means they are coming TODAY! AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN I HAVE GAINED MORE PEOPLE WHO'D RATHER ME DEAD! I started hyperventilating till I just stopped. If its 8:38 am and they are coming at 9:30 that means I have less than a hour to get ready! Why did she wait so late to show me the letter did she know these people are very important to the family since are families are friends and have never let each other down? I may be the first to do so! At the though of what could happen I jumped up and scurried down the hall to wake up Elizabeth since she spent the night. I opened her door quickly and ran to her. And shook her awake.

"Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie wake up!!!"

"Good morning why di-"

"No time to finish that sentence get up and get ready for our guest who will be here in less than a hour!"

"Ok , but can I at least have a quick....and quiet....nap?"

I dragged her out of bed just before she dozed off again.

"Ouch! That hurt! Fine I'm awake see now you can leave."

"Thanks Lizzie!"

I ran back down the hall where I saw my maid outside putting the roses in a vase for the meeting on behalf of the ball. I saw my braclet was still on my wrist and joyfully skipped down the steps to the backyard flower garden. She waved at me so I went in to hug her is when you formed your demon sword (it's technically a knife, because of its small size) and cut her left hand.
(Oh my goodness, I added that because of an episode of the anime assassination classroom)

"I cut your left hand, because it was the hand that held the letter."

"Why didn't you just use your powers instead?"

"Your not ready to feel that kind of pain yet. You know I hate hurting you so that would cause me true pain that is worse than anything you have ever felt.

I wasn't lying, I use good support and helping powers and also painful and brutal powers...always believe in magic *wink* *wink*
I healed her and left to shower and change.

~25 minutes later~

I was dressed in a (F\C) dress with white shoes and the diamond necklace that belonged to my mom. And the (F\C) ring ( FYI if you don't now the ring holds your memories and soul) while Lizzie wore a pink strapless dress with the cardigan I gave her. She looked stunning!she always seemed to be happy while I pretend to be happy with a loud and major dark side. I have a semi happy side ever since I met Alois yet I know that is going to change when I discover what he is hiding from me. I ran over to (M/N) and healed her some more so Lizzie won't see her in pain from my sword. When the committee came in the sight of finding out who they were tore me to shreds from anger, happiness, and sadness...they were my family.

The ones that...died that night? No that can't be possible, but how? Humans can't survive being stabbed and then a burning building that collapsed on them. The hospital pronounced her dead. This can't mean that...noo don't tell me,

"Hello my child. It's been way too lung hasn't it?" (M/N) said with a smirk.

Lizzie looked at me as she said that in confusion and then I remembered something that determines how this story ends.

"If you guys are alive then how and why did you come to me?"

I guess I will have to wait to find this one out.