Trollstopia Ep 108: Starry Heroes Part 4

Brozone finds themselves at Volcano Rock City after going through the portal.

John Dory whistled, "This is as hot as the city."

"Okay, because the Star Pieces interact with each other with the same magical energy that transported us into the game. It's important we use them to find the next ones," said Branch, taking out the Rainbow Quartz Star Piece and the Pink Rutile Tourmaline Star Piece.

But the star pieces start to glow before they merge into a one-star piece, a transparent rainbow with pink lighting.

"Wow," Brozone, impressed.

"It would appear that once new pieces were found, they merge into one. At least, we won't have much to carry," said Clay.

In the distance, a red light beam appeared out of the Rock Arena.

"Bingo. But we're a distance from it. We're not even close," said Bruce.

When Floyd looked down, he said, "Broz, we're not even on the ground."

When they all looked down, they noticed they were floating in mid-air. They hugged each other and screamed before they fell.

"Oh no! Brozone!" everyone shouted.

Clay landed on a tall rock. Then Floyd landed behind him. Next, it was Branch. Soon, John Dory came down, and lastly, Bruce.

"Whew, what a lucky break," Clay commented.

But when Brozone looked down and saw lava beneath them, they screamed, "YIKE!!!"

"Everybody, stay calm. And let's all back away from this rock slowly," John Dory instructed.

"Easy for you to say," Bruce said, sweating.

"What? Your kids never left you up on a shelf as a prank before?"

"You think my kids would do that to me?"

"Hey, that's not a bad prank idea," Bruce Jr. commented.

"I heard that, BJ."

"Sorry, Dad."

But then a Meteor Beetle appeared before Clay. It looked at him with curiosity and then the rock he was on.

"Don't even think about it, beetle," said Clay.

But it lowers closer to sit on the rock while he says, "No! Stop! You better not! I'm warning ya, bug!"

But when it sat on the rock's edge, Clay said before the rock crumbled down, "I hate you."

The rock snapped from behind Bruce. The rock acted like a surfboard while Brozone fell. They were sliding down the mountain.

"LAVA!!!" Branch screamed when he saw it up ahead.

"Captain, stir this thing!" Floyd grabbed Clay's hair.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm surfer on lava!" Clay exclaimed.

Bruce shouted, "I got this. Follow me, Broz. Keep your knees bent, your arms loose and extended, your feet planted on the board, and your torso leaned forward to lower your center of gravity."

Following Bruce's instructions, Brozone easily surfs through the lava river.

"Woah! Lava surfing rocks," John Dory commented.

"You know, my Dad used to lava surf. I suggest we do a lava surfing contest," said Barb.

"Yeah, no. That sounds dangerous," Viva disagreed.