CHAPTER FOUR

"Wooow!" (Y/N) stared at Mikey's new motorcycle, "It's so shiny!"

"You think?"

"Yeah!"

(Y/N), Mikey, and Mikey's friends were gathered in front of Mikey's older brother's motorbike shop. After Mikey had his moped broken (for reasons he did not disclose with (Y/N)), he got a new motorbike that he had been fixing up. With their final touches, Mikey decided to show it off to (Y/N). 

"It's so much better than the moped," Baji says, "That piece of shit was slow and used up way too much gas than it looks."

"Not to mention, it looks way cleaner and professional for a gang leader." Draken adds.

(Y/N) inspects all of the features of Mikey's CB250T. It was slick black with a long white rectangle throughout the exterior. Baji, Draken, and Kazutora all explain details about the bike and its features, but (Y/N) sighed in response as she had no clue what they were saying.

"I wish I could understand vehicles like you guys." she said.

"It's not that hard, maybe your brain is too small to handle it." Draken teased.

"Hey!" she tried punching him, but it didn't faze him.

Everyone laughs; Mikey especially smiles as he took (Y/N)'s hand. "Even if you don't know how to fix or manage a bike, do you want to learn how to drive one?"

"Wait, what?"

Behind the bike, on the floor, there was a helmet. It was black, with the visor being a very dark gray from the outside. Mikey picked it up and revealed it to (Y/N), her fingers had found itself over Mikey's initials that were inscribed on the back. 

Mikey didn't allow (Y/N) in some parts of his life, including fighting and the Tokyo Manji gang. He felt safer knowing she wasn't affected by these things. Not like he thought that she couldn't handle it, but because he knew there were bad people who would love to get their hands dirty with her. That was the last thing he'd ever want. Mikey was the most overprotective boyfriend ever, but (Y/N) knew that Mikey knew best for the both of them when it came to these things.

"I want to teach you how to drive a motorcycle," Mikey tells her, "I think it would be funny to see you on top of something like this."

The second comment flew over her head; she was more excited about Mikey teaching her how to ride a motorcycle.

"Really?!" Mikey nodded, "I would love to!"

"Put this on then." 

She grabs the helmet and places it on her head. She could see everyone with perfect vision, but from the outside, they couldn't see her face. It was a perfect fit overall. It used to be Mikey's when he first started learning, but he no longer needed it as he loved the wind breeze through his hair when he was cruising.

That entire afternoon was basically Mikey and his friends trying to teach (Y/N) the basics of a motorcycle. They had to teach her the difference between the gas and brake pedal. All of them had a passion for this kind of stuff, with the exception of Mitsuya, who claimed that he wasn't as good as everyone else.

Mikey had told them before he brought (Y/N) along that he wanted to teach her. His friends thought it was a bad idea, but he explained that he had a feeling that (Y/N) would be exceptional at this. He also told them that (Y/N) had always been interested in motorcycles because of Shinichiro, Mikey's older brother and whom everyone highly respects.

Therefore, the boys had to be patient with (Y/N). Being Mikey's girlfriend, he made them promise that they wouldn't give up on her. And as their best-friend and leader was someone who they respected just as much, so their respect for (Y/N) was even higher.