First Day School Trip

After everyone done.They meet up at the front lobby.Almost all of them is wearing pyjamas.but others wear T-shirt.Shiro and Kaito likes to wear T-shirt.meanwhile not so much girls like to wear T-shirt except for Natsume.All the students needs to be early than the teachers.About five minutes waiting all the six teachers arrive.
"Tomorrow morning,we gonna have breakfast here.At the resort,after that we're going to go jungle tracking and do others fun activity that will be decide by Hikaru sensei,At 12:00pm we gonna eat at Minahiro restaurant.And then we head back to our room,on the evening we're going to swim at Hinayukki waterfalls.Then we're going to have a dinner at the resort.Finally we need to rest."explain Deusce sensei.
"Wahh~I can't wait until tomorrow morning!"
"Yeah me too!~"
"Same here!"
All the student seems excited about tomorrow schedule.They can't wait until tomorrow.
"Ok now everyone..you can go back to your room and rest,cause we got a long day tomorrow"says Hinami sensei while the others teacher ask them.
All of the student return to their own room.

-next morning-
"Good morning Shin"Kaito says that while smiling at me..
"Mornin'"I reply back.Rubbing my eyes then look at him.
"Today going to be the best day ever!"shout Kaito without thinking that I still sleepy.
"Seriously?"stare at him "Arghh...I'm still tired"whining..
"I wonder what kind of fun activity will Hikaru sensei introduce to us"ask Kaito while looking at me who is still on my bed.Kaito then stands up and go to the bathroom to take a shower.While I still enjoy this soft bed.
-Girls room-
"Natsume! Do you find my hair comb?"Mirane shout at Natsume if she saw her comb.While Natsume is in the bathroom.
"No!!I didn't see them.try and check under the pillow..maybe you throw is there last night?"suggest Natsume trying to help her friend.
"Ahh..here is it!"shouting with joy Mirane comb her hair happily.
Then someone enters Mirane and Natsume's room.A cute looking girl turn and smile at them.She open her mouth and say.
"Are you two done yet?If you done,lets go Mikaru sensei and the others are waiting"says the little girl while a gentle smile on her face.
"We're most done"Says Mirane while putting her hair clips on.Meawhile Natsume is searching for her clothes.And wear it.All the others groups are already waiting at the the front lobby.As well as group Keshiro sensei.They all seem happy and excited.

After have some breakfast at the resort.They go to their nest destination.The jungle tracking.Shin and Kaito can wait to be there.That feeling is same as the others.Mikaru sensei and the other six teacher is enjoying this trip as well.
About fourty five minutes driving,they arrive at Mount Minahiro.What a lovely weather this morning.Plus the green surounding makes it feels relax.Mirane and Natsume bring their camera with them.Well ofcourse to make some memory with friends right.Hikaru sensei still thinking about the next activity.All the students are already wear the tracking safety gears.Natsume seems to have trouble putting the gears on.Kaito saw that and go near her and Shin is following her from behind.
"Hi,Natsume.Trouble putting the gears on?"With a gentle smile on his face he ask her.
"U-hh,yes"Natsume still not familiar with Kaito or the others but she only open herself at Mirane.
"Need a help?"ask Kaito.
"S-sure"Reply Natsume with a shaking voice.
Kaito give her a cute smile while helping her putting the gears on.Meanwhile,Shin is watching him.
"Hey,what are you doing?"Says Mirane with her gentle smile looking straight at me.
"Ohh nothing,just waiting for Kaito"
"Really?,are you his dog or something"say Mirane.
"Heh..kinda.So,are you enjoying this school trip Mirane?" I ask her.Then take a look at Kaito that is stil with Natsume.
"Well yeah,I enjoy it very much"Reply Mirane.
"Hey, lets go there."She pull my hand and walk toward Natsume and Kaito.
"Huhu..*laughing through nose*you two having so much fun what are you two chatting about?"Mirane says that while looking at both of them with smile on her face.
"Nothing"Kaito answers her question.Before Mirane wants to says something,the teachers call everyone to gather near around them.After listening to the rules.Every group starts go jungle tracking.
-To Be Continue-