Thanksgiving

(KEEP IN MIND THAT MY HOMETOWN WHERE MY RELATIVES LIVE IS 10 HOURS AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE)

So we(mom,brothers,and me) when to my Nana's house for Thanksgiving...but my dad stayed home and had his little friend (Jamie) over when we were gone. The neighbors told us, so my mom called him and told him to get his whore out of our house. They left and went to her place.
DECEMBER:
(My dad still lives in our family house) We (mom,brothers,and me) are going to my Nana's house for Christmas, since we don't have any money for presents (my dad took all the money that was in my parents bank account: for Christmas and spend it on Jamie) so we left for Nana's house and our neighbors told us that dad's whore was there so we came home and mom told him to get his shit and get out! He took some of his clothes and left but before he did he said he didn't want anything that he left so we could throw it out or whatever cause he didn't care. So he left, gone, bye, that's was it. The man that was once my great, amazing, number one dad in the world had just walk out of the house, and didn't even think twice about it. (You can only imagine how I felt..awful, like I wasn't good enough, shitty, heartbroken, sad, mad...if you can imagine it I was feeling it) my dad stop all contact with my family not even text. He said he didn't want anything to do with us, that it didn't matter what we did because he didn't care, he said that he wished we would just move back to our hometown. (Keep in mind that earlier in this book he said he didn't want anything that was in our house...