Chapter 10

I turned around to see who it was and it wasn't Tyler. It was some little girl holding onto me. I didn't know who she was and I got a little creeped out. She looked about 6 years old. What was she doing in high school?

"Hi sweetie, are you lost?"

"Are you Alessia?" she asked me.

"Yes, I am, what's your name?"

"Ashley. Follow me" she said.

Oh, makes sense, this is Tyler's little sister that he told me about.

I followed her and she brought me out to the parking lot. Tyler was parked out front with his car, leaning on it. He had a rose in his hand and smiled at me.

"Good job 'lil sis! You brought the right girl," he smiled and gave her a kiss on her head as he put her down.

Oh yeah, there's a pre-school right beside our high school. Tyler must have gone to pick her up before he came to me.

I walked up to him and he gave me the rose and a kiss on the cheek. He put his sister in the back seat of his car and held the passenger door open for me to get in. He's such a gentlemen! He got in the car and started to drive home. He had one hand on the steering wheel and his other on my lap.

We got to his house and he held the door open for me to get out. He grabbed his sister and carried her in his arms. He walked into his house and I followed behind.

"If you could wait in the living room, I'm just going to bring my sister upstairs," Tyler said.

I smiled and nodded and went to take a seat on his couch. It was really comfortable.

A few moments later, Tyler came down the stairs and into the living room where I was. He took a seat on the couch beside me.

"So, do you want to watch a movie? I have Netflix so we can watch whatever." he said.

"Yeah sure, I'm okay with anything."

Tyler put on 22 Jump Street, my favorite movie right now. I guess he remembered when I told him a while ago. He went to go make some popcorn as the movie was beginning and came back to sit with me when the popcorn was ready. He placed it on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. I was really craving popcorn so I put my hand in the bowl and I felt his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't know your hand was in there"

He lifted up my head with his finger under my chin and said "It's okay haha, I don't mind."

Tyler tucked my hair behind my ear and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "You're gorgeous, Alessia Roads."

He held my chin as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his breath, he was so close. My heart started racing and my palms got sweaty. He leaned in and then all of a sudden...

"Boo!" Ashley shouted. Tyler and I both jumped up in freight as we held our chests.

"Ash! What are you doing! Go back upstairs." Tyler yelled

Ashley started giggling as she walked back up the stairs

"Sorry for that" He said as we sat back down "Now where were we?"

"I think you were about to kiss me" I smiled

He smirked and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips finally touched and I swear I felt butterflies. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

"Alessia, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I nodded as I smiled and blushed. He kissed my forehead and we continued the movie.

This was the best day I've ever had.