𓆩੩𐏑.𓆪

PUT

PUT.

"...Remember the man from the room with the infected? Grey hair, long face?"

Alex asked as he placed some things into the laundry basket, while looking at the redhead who was currently eating. Ashlyn paused for a second, before looking up at him.       "Yeah?"    Alex would look down, the mask hiding the lower part of his face as he spoke.       "...He's in coma. Along with the two assistants that were at the desks."

"You mean like the coma patients you showed us before?"

"Yes. A friend of mine was the one who was sent to check on him. Then they found the other two as well. They were fine before they went to sleep, but afterwards, they didnt wake up."

Ashlyn froze down, her eyes wide as she thought about it.

YANK.

SHIFT.

'..He thinks we can potentially open 'rifts' between our two dimensions. That if we can figure out how to control it... Then we can mess with their system like what happened to Ashlyn earlier.'

'...Did we pull them in?'

"..But that would mean.."

"..That me and Rylee were the ones who pulled the others into the dimension as well?"

I always felt like I was responsible in some way.. But i would.. never say that about my sister.

Maybe I should've made everyone walk away when I first heard the phantom noises.

'Real or not, it still sounds unpleasant. Well, whatever, it'll go away soon anyway.'

But I didn't think that we-

-I was the actual cause for everyone getting dragged in.. I thought that it had been the basement itself or the phantom. Intentionally or not...

I'm the reason we're in the dimension.

So if I was out of the picture.. would the cycle stop?

Or do we both need to be out..?