The Betrayal

Percy pov.

I was in the sword arena when I heard a scream at the border. I ran to the sound of the scream and saw a kid running from three hell hounds. The kid tripped and the hell hounds ran at him. I pulled riptide out and uncapped it. I killed the hell hounds and turned to the kid as Jason got there. He was the only one of the seven to survive the second giant war. The kid smirked and turned to him.
"I just killed those things while that dude hid behind the tree!" He told them with a smirk on his face.
"You're way out of your league kid!" Jason said laughing.
"Don't laugh at me!" The kid screamed. By now Nico, Grover, and Chiron had appeared.
"My name is Ben and I will end you if you don't stop laughing!" He screamed. By now me, Nico, and Jason were bursting with laughter.
"Stop it, you all are being jerks!" Clarrise screamed. She wrapped her arm around Ben and walked him down the hill. Me, Nico, and Jason were still laughing when we went down to the beach.

Time lapse.

Its been three weeks sense Ben has come to camp. He has ruined my life. He was claimed the day after he got here as Poseidon's son. Great. He lied about me doing horrible pranks, breaking rules, and anything else you can think of. I wasn't the only one. Jason and Nico hated his guts too. We all were walking through the woods discussing what to do. We decided to leave and go on our own. We were children of the big three, we can handle it. I left camp and sprinted to the edge of the woods. We sat down on a log and rested. I heard a branch snap and turned my head to the sound.
"Somethings up" I said and a wolf jumped into the clearing. He growled and turned into Lycaon and his werewolf army charged. We flew through the wolves but nothing killed them. 'Silver' I thought. They can only be killed by silver. I jumped at Lycaon and he turned to wolf form. He lunged at me but I shot him with a jet of water. He got up and continued to attack.
"Nico, silver! We need silver!" I screamed. He nodded and about twenty blocks of silver rose from the ground. He pointed at it and some of it molded into little daggers. The rest sank back down into the ground. We each grabbed one and started to kill them. The silver helped but we eventually got overwhelmed and the dog piled us. I thought we were dead when a blast of lightning smashed all of them off us. Jason had blasted them off but we all had been bitten. We sprinted off but I got tackled by Lycaon. I turned and stabbed him in the stomach.
"I'll come back and finish this." He croaked and disintegrated into dust. We ran until we found a stream. We followed the stream into a small lake. We swam to the other side and collapsed. I woke up the next morning and couldn't stand the pain in the places where I was bitten. I looked over and saw a completely white wolf beside me. I looked to the other side of me there was a white with black streaks. The white one had electric blue eyes and the white and black streaked one had black eyes.
'Jason, Nico?' I said but it talked in my mind.
'Dude, we're werewolves!' I heard in my head in a voice that sounded like Jason's.
' We have telepathy, I guess we can't talk in wolf form.' I heard Nico say in my head.(when I use this symbol,' then that's telepathy.)
I looked on the water and saw a completely black wolf with sea green eyes staring back at me. After that we survived like wolves. Living in the wild and occasionally saving girls and taking them to the hunt but never letting the hunters see us because they think of werewolves as monsters.
********Time skip***********

Artemis pov.

Five years we have been searching for Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, and Nico Diangelo. More specifically, Percy because that's who we were assigned to find.
The hunt- Percy
Ares- Jason
Apollo- Nico

No one knew why they left but we need to find them.

Percy's pov.

All three of us split up to throw the Olympians off. We would communicate by telepathy. It's stronger with us in wolf form. I rarely come out of my wolf form. I was running through the woods hunting as a wolf. I spotted a deer and stalked it through the trees. I sprung at the deer but a silver arrow caught my side. I fell on the ground but another got my shoulder. I stumbled onto my paws and limped away. I fell in a clearing next to a log. My vision went blurry but I saw a woman dressed in complete silver. She crouched next to me and put a hand on my side. It was Artemis, goddess of the hunt. She pushed on the wound but I scrambled away. She slowly walked toward me and pulled the arrow from my side. I whimpered when it came out. She pulled the other one out and I got up. I nodded my head and ran into the forest.
"Wait!" She yelled behind me but I was already sprinting. I ran until I found a hollow log and clawed my way in.

The next morning I got out of the log and walked into the little town next to the woods. I shifted to human and got a brown and black jacket with a long hood and flipped the hood up. I saw a man pulling a girl about nine years old by her arm. Every few seconds the man would yank her arm and she would wince. I followed the man to a shack on the edge of the woods. I heard the man yell and the girl scream. I kicked the door down and saw the man hitting the girl. I threw the door at the man. It hit him and he flew into the wall. I walked over to the girl and knelt next to her.
"Hi, um sup?" I said.
"Why are you here?" She asked harshly.
"Ouch, that hurt" I said with a grin at the end.
She let a smile replace her guarded expression.
"I'm gonna get you out of here ok?" I told her.
"Ok" she responded.
"What's your name?"
"Ashley"
"Well ,ashley there's this group of girls that hate men and they're led by a goddess Artemis. Would you like to join them?"
"Yes" she responded.
"Now do you know about the Greek gods?" I asked.
"Yeah, my dad is Apollo."
"Well that saved we a lot of time.

Time skip.

We finally got to the hunters camp. We walked around their tents and saw the hunters themselves.
"A man! Kill him!" One screamed. The all shot arrows but I dodged them. I had a sword on my back and was about to draw it but Artemis walk up. I caught myself staring and quickly came back to reality. I ran back and jumped over a tent but in mid air I lightning bolt hit me in the chest. I got up angry to see a girl I hadn't seen before. It wasn't Thalia. Another daughter of Zeus. I ran through the tents and dodged arrows. I heard a whistling and turned and got hit in the chest by an arrow. Artemis stood with a bow smirking. I got up and plunged into the darkness.