taking the book down

first of all , thank u smm for all the support !!

secondly , i was never good at uploading so i apologise for that.

thirdly , i've never been good at writing or anything as u might be able to tell litch just from this explanation.

fourth , i enjoyed writing the book at the time but i just haven't been able to even write anything for a while.

fifth , recently a lot of things have changed in my life and im trying to adapt to everything which im working on but i just want everyone to know they're so loved and no matter what happens there will always be the people that stay by you and even if you thought you had found those people but it turns out there not, it means they were never the right people for you. always stay looking!!

sixth , this has nothing to do w the book or anything but me and my best friend are going to the eras tour in like two weeks and we're so excited!! and my bfs family are gonna be there the same day sooo i gotta see them but im kinda scared they gonna think my outfit is slutty😪😪 WISH ME LUCK!! anyone going eras tour, have the best time ever!!!!

me and my bestie are having matching fits , we're gonna both have a white crop top , one of us w the lyrics "love you to the moon" and the other with "and to saturn" OR one of us will have "love you to the moon and to saturn" and the other will have "the love lasts so long" bc we think that's cute or wtv idk. and then bottom half i will wear blue micro sequin shorts and her w the same but pink.

ANWAYS

so much love always x