GREAT Movie

You and Justin are watching a movie. You're looking around and notice Justin is quite hard. You slowly move your hand over to his penis and gently rub him. He moans in you ear, and gently kisses your cheek. You, knowing exactly what he wants, go and bend down onto your knees in front of him. You open up his belt and pull his pants down. You gently kiss his penis through his boxers, teasi...ng him. He pulls your hair abit. You take off his boxers and give him a small hand job before sucking him. You stick the tip of his dick in your mouth, and lick him abit. He moans and tells you to suck him properly. You do as he says, and he cums in your mouth. He gets up and carries you to his bed. He quickly undresses you and takes off his top. He licks and gently bites your cilt. You moan out in pleasure. He slides 2 fingers inside you. He's licking and fingering you really fast. You moan really loud. You can't take it anymore and you cum all over his fingers. Justin gets up and lays down on top of you. He sticks his dick inside you and moves in and out slowly. He goes faster, and faster. You can't take it anymore and you cum all over his dick. He can't control himself either so he cums inside you. His penis jerking wildly on the walls of your vagina. You both collapse on the bed and cuddle. After a while you both fall asleep.