Chapter 1- Welcoming Party

~~~~~(Jordyn's POV)~~~~~

I felt a warm hand against my bare shoulder, my eyes slowly opened to see 4, dressed in black, humans. I let a grumble as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, "who are you people?" I questioned, yawning with my arms outstretched.

One of them placed a hand over my mouth and their index finger over their mouth. The person leaned in and hushed me-it was a male...

He pulled away and slipped off his mask to whisper into the boy next to him's ear. I was able to make out what he was saying, "we have to train this... Girl...?!" He growled as his emerald eyes met my same colored ones. "Eh' she does seem kinda..." One of the males' said, his hair was a dark shade of blonde. Nearly brown. "Dude, don't start complaining." The smallest one said, looking back and forth between the others.

"Uh... Are you gonna answer me or not?" I spoke up, interrupting them. Their eyes all turned to me, "yes!" The other boy, the one who got whispered to, spoke.

He pointed to the orange haired boy with a smile, "this is our leader, Matt" the boy supposedly, Matt, rolled his eyes and grumbled. "He's the master of Fire" the one who was speaking paused for a second, "I'm Dylan. Master of lightening." He pointed to the one who was trying to stop there talking and said, "this is Ryan, master of earth."

Matt stumbled forward and looked behind with a sigh.

"And that's Gabe, master of ice." The other one with a total mask over his face snickered at me, "a girl?" He questioned, taking his mask off to show bright blonde hair.

"I suppose so." Matt said, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. I stumbled a bit, falling right into his chest due to him randomly pulling me up without alerting me.

Dylan grabbed me and laughed, "get used to it, kid, this is what your gonna do each morning..." My face went pale, "w-what?!" I said, looking at Ryan, seeing if he'd give the new one some answers.

He just let a sigh and said in a soft whisper, "Sensei told us that you might become the great and powerful; green ninja..." Matt elbowed the other male in the side, "shut up, Ryan!" He growled and walked over to me, "your training starts in a little bit. He handed me a gi, the color of green.

"Get dressed and head out." With that, they all left me alone with the green ninja outfit.