MB [1]

It was around the middle of the hell hole called school. I half like school, and I half hate. O, I wished I was homed school. Would everything be better or worse? I mean there's no drama which is good.

I actually like drama but not that deals with me.

I laugh at that and make my way downstairs. I see my mom on the phone. I narrowed my eyes at her wondering who she was on the phone with. After a while she notices my staring.

Taking the phone away from her eye she looks at me. "Morning, Kay' Lee. How are you doing hun?"She questioned smiling.

I had to resist the argue to roll my eyes. I faked a smile at her. "Morning mom. I'm doing just swell!" I said a bit to happily.

My mom narrowed her eyes at me. "Now Kay'Lee tell me what's wrong?" She asked in a stern motherly voice putting her phone away for once.

I sighed faking a yawn. "Nothing mom.... I'm just tired." I lied.

My mom glared at me making me groan.

"Mom I'm gonna be late for school."I state the obvious.

"Go!"My mom exclaimed playfully. I laughed making my way towards the front door. I knew I got on my mom's nerves but who didn't get on their mom's nerves?

If you don't then I think something is seriously fucking wrong with you.

I made my way outside to my car a all black Camero. I got in, and put the car in drive.

Several minutes later I pulled in the parking lot of Westbrook High. Place of hell as I called. But also a kingdom because I was the queen.

I was one of those 'don't give no fucks' type of queen. Yes, I was the most popular girl in my school. But I'm not the usual type of popular. I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me. I treat people like humans as they are, and not buildingtts. I actually have a life outside of just bitching about stuff.

Basically I'm not what you would expect.

Swinging my purse over my shoulder I make my way towards the school building.

"Kay'Lee!"I heard my name being called. I turned around.

It was Amber Hope.

A supposedly 'friend' of mine. She claims she's my friend, but I know she's not. It's all a sick joke, but turns out the jokes on her.

Haha, bitch.

I smiled at her. No it wasn't a fake smile either it was very real. Why would I let some fake ruin my day?

I don't do teen drama. Like I said I like drama, but not drama that deals with me.

I won't give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Amber smiled at me in return. Her light blonde hair was pinned up in a rather pretty blonde. Her blues were a bit darker. She wore blue jean shorts, and a blue tank top.

I may dislike the girl, but I can't deny the fact that she's actually a pretty gal. I'm not a hater.

"Did you hear?"Amber asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know what your thinking about.". I said.

Amber tilted her head. "Anyway... There's this new guy. He's just moved into town-"I cut her off.

"Stalker much? I don't really care about some guy I don't know unless he's one of my fictional lovers, or a celebrity I'm secretly dating."I said folding my arms.

Amber looked at me weirdly. I just shrugged.

"So your saying that you don't care?"Amber questioned.

Without answering I just walked away to my first class. Not bothering to go to my locker either.

"Mrs. Richards."I heard as I entered the classroom.

I stopped, and turned to look at Mr. Quaker. His short greying hair stood out as he stood straight, and tall.

"Yes?"I questioned.

Mr. Quaker was in his mid forties, and was perhaps the strictest teachers here.

"It's about your page.."He started looking down at his desk at a pile of paper.

I raised my eyebrow at this. Writing was my favorite subject,and I know that I did a hell good job on my last paper. So he starts taking shit about my paper I'm gonna be pissed.

"I just can not accept this. Your paper... It's not what I'm looking for. "He said.

I glared. Not what your looking for huh?

"It's completely fictional. Yes, your writing was alright. However, your story plot was pretty ... How do I put this? ....It was stupid, and over used. It was not intelligent at all."He continued.

That was it.

I was not going to let this stupid ass teacher talk me down. Talk to me like I'm stupid, when I'm clearly not.

I growled under my breath.

"You know when you tell me that it makes me wonder. Are you stupid? You told us your students to write about something we desire. Something that makes us happy. Didn't you? I thought so. You have no right to judge. Look as yourself. I mean your not a sight to look at either. But anywho! You dissing my paper. Only makes you look bad as as a person. You clearly that you want us to write something that connect to us. Don't be a attention whore Mr.Quaker."I said sweetly.

I left the classroom after that. I was not going to stay in that classroom any longer.