Sioux Falls

"Patrick what time is it?" I groaned. "Hmm? Oh, it's uhh... 9:09am." He rasped. "Wait. What?" I asked. "9:09am." He repeated. "I'm guessing we should probably head out, yeah?" "Yeah I guess."

We jumped out of bed and went to wake up the guys.

"Pete." I said shaking his body. "Pete...?" I repeated shaking him harder. "PETE?!" I yelled partly Bart Simpson strangling him. "Huh- wha-? Oh, I'm awake now..." He muttered.

Patrick walked out of the room Joe was in and whispered, "Psst. PSST! Alex, Joe's not waking up!" I shrugged and told him to yell at him. "But I'm starting my vocal rest." He whined. "Can you do it? Pleaseeeeee! For me sugar?" *Sigh* "Fine..."

I walked into the dark room. "JOSEPH TROHMAN, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE FUCKING BED!" I yelled, giggling at the same time. He jumped and looked at me wide eyed. "What was that for?" He laughed. "We need to hit the road. You guys have a concert tonight in Sioux Falls, South Dakota." "Fine... Can I sleep for five more minuets though?" "Hell no, Joe! Get up." I said pulling on his tattooed arm.

"Patrick? Babe are you getting Andy?" I called to him. "I don't wanna wake him up... He looks so cute when he sleeps!" Patrick joked. "Wait! Don't touch him! I wanna get a pic for snapchat!" I laughed

I dashed up the stairs and barged into his room. Andy was laying there hugging his pillow smiling. "Awwe!" I smiled.

I took the picture and Andy looked up at me. "I saw that bitch." He said giggling. "I better ask for your consent to put this on my story." I smiled. "I guess you can." He said sassily, sitting up and pulling on a black "Gym Jones" shirt.

//

Finally we were all packed up after eating breakfast and messing around.

"Man I really don't wanna get on the bus again..." Pete whined walking up the stairs to the bus. "Well... I really don't know how to respond to that." I said. "Dude I'm gonna get a flat ass from sitting so much! Then I won't get a fucking girlfriend, goddamnit..." He laughed.

"Now I know why you don't have a girlfriend." Patrick joked. "And why is that Pattycakes?" Pete said mocking his moms nickname. "Really? You're gonna go there Panda?" Patrick said, mocking his childhood nickname.

"Because, no one wants a flat ass!" Joked Joe. "Well..." Pete said smacking his lips. "I wouldn't have a flat butt if I wasn't sitting on this damn bus all the time." "You know you could stand up?" Joe sassed. "I could... But I shan't." Replied Pete. "Shan't?" I questioned. "What the hell does that mean?" "Shall not." Said Pete. "Mhm sure. I'll google it." I replied. "To see if you made that up." I mumbled.

And sure enough:

shan't
SHant/
contraction BRITISH;
shall not.

Well done Pete.

"Well someone's smart." I smirked. "I know I am." Replied Sasstrick. Thank you for that.

"6a(4x+3)-13c(4x-3)=20(4x+3). Tell me the answer to that, smart one."

"Uh... uh...I swear I'm smart...I wear glasses! Uh...wait...uh...Spider-man! Spider-man? The answer's Spider-man isn't it?" Patrick said his answer so seriously that it made everyone crack up.

"I have glasses! I swear I'm smart!" He giggled.

"Here's an easy one then!" Yelled Lewis as we got on to the freeway. "What's 9+10? Patrick?" "21 duh." "Oh my god Stump..." Andy said under his breath.

"Two words bitches. Vocal. Rest." Patrick told us.

•••6 hours later (aka I'm too lazy to write what they did on a six hour bus ride.)•••

Patrick was asleep on my lap, Pete was passed out on the couch, Andy was on twitter doing a Q&A, and Joe... I don't even know, he just does what Joe's do, which is eat Frosted Flakes.

"I love you Alex..." Patrick mumbled. I looked down at him and smiled. He was talking in his sleep again, it was so adorable.

"You like that don't you baby?" He said. Oh god what is he dreaming about now?

The bus hit a pretty big pothole in the road which sent Pete flying off the couch and woke Patrick up.

"Hu- wha- are we there yet?" Pete groaned. "Yeah this is our exit." I told him.

*Andy's POV*

I was doing a Q&A on twitter when someone tweeted: @hurleyxvx do u like alex? I just ignored it until I got about thirty notifications that, that tweet was retweeted thirty times.

I don't know... Maybe I do like Alex.

*Patrick POV*

{Before I woke up}

"You like that don't you baby?" I moaned, teasing Alex with my white slender fingers.

That's when we hit a bump which woke me up. I was not very appreciative of that at all.

"Hu- wha- are we there yet?" Pete groaned. "Yeah this is our exit." Said Alex.

We drove a few miles into the city and there in its high and mighty glory was the Wells Fargo Arena. Sold out.

We pulled up backstage to our dressing room, with fans screaming our names.

There were fences where people were piles up against holding posters, waiting for us to sign them.

*Alex's POV*

We walked out into the setting sky as fans fangirled over the band.

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" Screeched a group of girls. I smiled and walked over to them and signed their posters and t-shirts.

"OMG ALEX, IT'S US, LIZZIE AND MICHAELA!" They shouted. I walked over to them and gave Lizzie a hug. "Ooh. Sexy new hair color, love the teal on you!" I said. "So where are your seats at?" I asked. "24A and 24B." Said Michaela.

"That's a bit far back isn't it?" I smirked. "Yeah, they were the only ones I could afford." She frowned. "Well I'll se what I can do about that." I smiled.

//

After getting through the people crowding the building, we stepped into our dressing room to relax for a few minuets.

"Umm... Who's opening for us tonight?" Asked Joe. "Shit! I forgot to tell Wiz and Hoodie about tonight!" Exclaimed Patrick. "Well who else is performing tonight?" Questioned Pete. "Imagine Dragons." I told him. "Great, imma go see if they're here and can play in half an hour." Pete said, walking out the door.

Pete rushed back to our room, telling us that they said they can.

Twenty minuets passed by the boys practicing. "You know what song we need to play, since its Boys of Zummer?" Said Andy. "What is that?" Replied Patrick. "Summer Song." He smiled. "Yes!" Shouted Joe.

There was a knock on the door and Pete answered it. "Hey, you guys are on in a few. Imagine Dragons are playing 'Radioactive' right now." Said the stage manager. "Great enough time to practice 'Summer Song' one more time." Said Joe.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones! Enough to make my systems blow.

Welcome to the new age, to the new age, welcome to the new age, to the new age, woah, I'm, woah, I'm

RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!

"Can we have our lucky hugs now Alex?" Whined Pete. "Yes, you're about to go on anyways." I smiled, pulling Pete into a hug. Then Joe. Then Andy. Then Patrick, who came for a kiss too. "I love you guys, good luck!"

"Now welcome, Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy, of Fall Out Boy!" Announced Dan (Reynolds).

The fans cheered as they skipped out onto the stage like children...