Untitled

The people bobbed around, music streaming through the dance hall. Steve stood against the wall, watching the skirts swirl around in a colourful sea. His eyes shifted across the room, looking for Bucky. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. A rather disheveled Bucky Barnes was standing there, the top button on his shirt undone, his hair a mess. He was grinning and looked absolutely stunning anyways.
"Want to dance, Stevie?" He says, all smiles.
Steve smiles back nervously..
"Buck, this place is full of people who'd judge the fact that two men would be dancing, and that I'm a midget with two left feet." 
Bucky didn't look at all discouraged,
"Then lets dance outside princess." He leaned in and pecked Steve on the cheek, pulling him out into the brisk air. And the danced all night.

The wind moaned in the trees outside of the tents pitched haphazardly in the forest. They were on their side of the border, but they were close enough to be in danger. Steve was asleep, with Bucky curled up next to him, fingers entwined.  He rolled over and shook Steve's shoulder. 
"Stevie. Stevie wake up. I want to dance." He whispered.
Steve groaned. "Why now Buck?"
"'Cause we're close to the border in tents in the U.S Army and I don't want to die with out dancing with you again." His voice was surprisingly solid and determined. 
"Ok Buck. But just for a bit."
They leaned in towards each other, wrapped closely and slow danced for a bit to the sound of the wind and the rain and the beating of their hearts."

Bucky's metal arm was touch to sleep with. He woke up in the morning with imprint marks on his bare chest and with not much sleep to boot. Steve was in the kitchen, flipping pancakes.
"Good morning beautiful." He said, flipping on the radio to a mellow song.
"Good song for dancing Steveio." Bucky comments, smiling sleepily. "Dance with me please?"
Steve rolled his eyes, but nonetheless turned off the griddle and walked over to his boyfriend.
"Lead on, dearest heart."

The reception was small. Heck the wedding had been small. Small and sweet and special, just like the couple wanted. Suddenly a song came on the player. The song from their first dance, in Bucky's room years and years ago. Steve held out his hand to Bucky, who looked bewildered. 
"Want to dance Bucky?" He said smiling softly.
"This place is full of people, and you don't know how to dance." Bucky said.
"Then let's dance outside princess."