Chapter One

I Vanessa Miller will all my belonging to my daughter Val Miller in which she will inherited 50 million dollars on her graduation from Scanner High School Laser, Oregon. The lawyer said. Also...

"Wait.... What?" did he just say?

"Laser Oregon? I am currently in New York"

"Well Miss Miller your mother has a sister that will be taking you in and you will be staying with her until you graduate" he explain

"Hold up sister? My mom has a sister she never told my about her" I exclaim.

"Well maybe there was a reason you was never told about her family" he said "May I continue"

"Sure. Why not. What else was she hiding?"

"Also". He continue. Your mother also wrote a personal letter to you which has been sealed I have not opened it. Hear you go" he said.

I reach for the letter and look at my mother hand writing on it and starts to cry. I miss my mom tremendously she was my best friend. I could read the letter there but decide to read it later after I have calm down. The lawyer begin to speak again. He interrupted my thoughts.

"Miss. Miller.... Miss. Miller are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah" I stated

"Well the thing is the house you are currently staying in has been sold and you have three days to move out. It was part of the deal she made when she sold the house." he said

"My mother sold the house that holds so much memories growing up as a child" I loved that house it was a two story brick house that had a warm feeling to it. It wasn't a mansion or anything just a family home for me and my mom I said thinking to myself.

why would she do that?

"She must have wanted you to move to her home town and not stay in New York" he said.

"Why? What is this secret my mother hidings?"

The lawyer look at me with sympathy and shook his head and said "I don't know but whatever it is I am pretty sure she will tell you in the letter.

"Anything else I ask?" "No Miss Miller good luck to you in the future"

I sighed. I got up and walk out not knowing what will happen to me in a few days.

Vote

Comment

And Subscribe

Please tell me what you think about the book. This is my first book it's not perfect I know there are errors and I welcome any constructive criticism. Thanks!

Copyright: 'He Can Not Be My Mate' Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is Copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work.