Chapter 13

~Evangeline's POV~

I woke up with my head against the cool glass of the passenger door, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, I looked over to see Jon staring at the road. One hand on the steering wheel and the other rested against the window with the back of two of his fingers rubbing against his lips. He was driving down a highway which was pretty much empty.

It was a starry night, and hanging up there was the full moon. The light from the moon let me see Jon's face. It was scrunched up and he looked frustrated. His gold eyes didn't even look my way.

"Morning sleepy head." He said cooly. He smiled a little but it faded as fast as it came. He had pieces of his brown hair in his face as it remained the same. His skin was pale and it looked like he was tired.

"Hey Jon." I stated softly. It was quite and a little bit wavered but I knew he heard it because he looked at me. His gold eyes full of lust, he held the stare for less than a second then looked at the road and then in his rear few mirror then he looked back towards the road again.

"Did you sleep well, Eve?" He asked sternly, he quickly shifted his eyes to me. I really needed him to stop calling me that, but it was kinda growing on me. I shifted a little so that my body was facing towards him.

"I slept like an angel. Well an angel that just had stitches put in their side by an unexperienced doctor." I said in a matter-of-factly tone. He smiled and nodded, then moved his hand so it rested on the steering wheel. He squeezed the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white and then let his fingers relaxed.

He was still going down the highway but he added a little gas. I looked at the radio. He wasn't kidding, it was morning. Actually to be precise it was 3 o'clock in the morning, then I looked at him.

"Jon, Where are we?" I asked softly. He looked at me and shrugged. His face hid in the shadows so I couldn't tell his emotion. He tapped the steering wheel with his thumb.

"Somewhere between RiverBank and Hartford." He said looking at me and wiggling his eye brows. I was shocked. HartFord was almost 700miles out from RiverBank. I looked at him. No wonder he's tired he's been driving for more then 8 hours. I looked at him with a worried look.

"Jon, pull the car over." I said softly pausing. He snapped his head to me. He had wide eyes, he looked confused but also shocked. I rested my hand on one of his.

"Please." I said softly. He turned his head towards the road but nodded. He turned the wheel and stopped the car right on the side of the road. I ran my hand through my hair and let out a long breath. We were in so much crap it was up to our eye balls. If Andrew or their father told my mom Jon took me.

Well she and my brother are most likely already going crazy knowing I was missing from the hospital. But knowing I was taken from the hospital by a boy my age that would send them over the edge.

Jon stared at me. I blushed and looked to the floor. His hand was under my chin and pulled it up.

"I love to see your face, so please don't hide it from me." He said softly. I blushed even more and he smiled, he kissed my red cheek then sat back in his seat and rested his hand on the steering wheel. He stared out onto the highway again.

"Why did you make me pull over?" He asked looking at me again but this time with a raised eye brow, he sounded a little angry. I swallowed but I looked him in the eyes.

"Jon your tired. Take a nap." I said softly. I gave him a sad smile and he gave me one hard nod. His eyes pierced me like daggers as he raked me up and down. He shrugged and pulled the chair back.

I did the same resting my head on the back of the seat. I brought my knees close to my chest, then started to look at Jon. His legs hung over the edge of the seat down by the petals while his head rested on the extended head rest.

His brown hair looked almost like chocolate in the moon light and the shadows made his features pop out. His chest chiseled as always stood out in his tight white t-shirt. He still wore black jeans but he had taken off his leather jacket. His chest rose and fell heavily.

"You know staring is rude but in this case I am quite enjoying this." He said chuckling a little. He had one eye open and he was smiling like a mad man. I reached over and punched him in the arm but in all honesty I was smiling too.

"Shut up!!" I screamed at him as he started to laugh. I laughed at myself and turned over. I looked out the window and drifted off into sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Heyo! Sorry this is such a short chapter its just I went camping and wrote this in my notes so.... The next one I promise will be longer!!! Love ya'llz!!! Comment! Share!!!

Love Your CRAZY Author,
ClaryFray4372