Chapter 3 - Out And About

Hey everyone! Big thanks to @xTrueDirectionerx for this awesome chapter! Sorry guys I haven't been as useful on this story as I could be but hopefully an update coming from me over the next couple days. Love you all! Vote and Comment. xx

Harry's POV

I let myself fall on my couch and sighed. Niall was right, I had to get laid, my sexual frustration was almost unbearable. I sighed again, turned the TV on but came to the conclusion that those crappy late night shows weren't worth my valuable time, shut it off again and strolled down the large hallway straight to my massive bedroom. After a few minutes of standing in front of my closet searching for a shirt to wear at night I decided to just sleep in my boxers, went to my en-suite bathroom and brushed my teeth, sending a few cheeky grins to my reflection in the mirror from time to time. Laying in my king-sized bed afterwards I pulled my phone out and went on twitter, just to be practically bombarded with tweets from random girls who wanted to marry or fuck me or whatever. Too bad they will never ever have a chance, I thought to myself chuckling, put my phone on the expensive-looking bedside table and eventually fell in a dreamless, deep sleep.

Louis' POV

“Louieee, wake up!”, Zayn whined and I jumped, nearly falling off the couch.
“Jesus, Zayn! No need to scream directly in my ear! And why the actual fuck are you waking me up? It's nearly midnight!”

“Exactly.” He grinned at me and I anticipated trouble. 
“Zayn, what are you up to?” I looked around, trying to perceive Liam, but he was nowhere to be found. “And where's Li?”

“Ehm, he...”
“Okay guys, ready to get waaaaasted!”, Liam yelled from down the stairs and I stared at Zayn with a shocked expression. 

“Zaaayn, I told you I don't wanna get laid because of the game!” I rolled my eyes.
“Just think of it as three friends who want to grab a drink at a pub and talk about hot chicks?”, Zayn suggested hopefully. I coughed at the word “chicks” and glared at him.
“Yeah, yeah you can talk to Liam about hot boys instead.”

“I don't know, we have practice tomorrow again...”

“Just live a little! Come on, pleeeease!”
“Well, I think you're right. But no boys tonight!”
“Yeah, we'll see when you're there. And now get ready you look like you just woke up.”, he smirked, winked and I rolled my eyes. Again.

“Ha, maybe that's because I did just wake up!”, I sassed back.
“Are you ready now or what?”, Liam peeked in the room, looking just the slightest bit annoyed.

“Just a second, I'm gonna get ready, hold your tits.” And with that I jumped up, walked to my room and felt, much to my dislike, that I was a tiny bit excited about finally going out and getting some action.