Follow Me

Recommended Song: Follow Me Down (feat. Neon Hitch,) By: 3OH!3

(Alex's POV) Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina. Next Day, 6:30 am.

*

'Mmmm....What.is.that.smell? If that's bacon I'm smelling right now I must be dead.' Breathing in heavily I confirm that it is indeed bacon I'm smelling... Wait, why am I smelling bacon? Also, why am I laying in a bed!? Snapping my eyes open I jerk myself up only to hit a ceiling;

"Oww!!" I hold my now throbbing forehead with my hands while trying to rub out some of the pain. Once it subsides I look around to find myself laying under the comfy covers of the top of a bunk bed. 'What...? Ah, that's right.' Recalling what happened yesterday I calm my beating heart down and push the covers off of myself. Carefully maneuvering myself down the latter while keeping my wings close to my body I check to make sure Celia and Maisy are here.

With Celia laying on her side and breathing evenly I confirm that she's fine. Same with Maisy except she's bunched up all of her covers to make a type of cocoon around herself. I smile a bit and ruffle her already gnarly hair. I stretch out my arms above my head before going into the bathroom to freshen up.

After showering, brushing and drying my hair and teeth and putting on a fresh pair of sweats and a long sleeve sweater I quietly open my door and make my way past the vanilla couches and to the kitchen.

'Dear everything holy I was right!' Spotting crow boy- er, I mean, "Kay" near the oven I can see him making breakfast; Eggs, Bacon, French Toast, Toasted and Buttered Toast, Hash Browns, Pancakes... You know, I think I can die happy now.

I grab a D.R chair and watch him work the kitchen. 'He may be a good cook. Hell he could be the best cook in the world. It still doesn't make me trust him completely.' Getting lost in my thought I didn't see Kay coming up to crouch below me. I jump back in surprise, causing me to hit my back painfully against the D.R table; "OUCH!"

'Again!? Really?!' I steady myself and rub just above my but where I hit myself. I glare at Kay as I stand up, "What!?" He stands up to and gets way too close for my liking; "Oy Oy Oy! Back off bub, too close!" He doesn't listen and instead follows my retreating form until I hit the table again.

My face flames when he brings his hand and pushes on my cheeks, and before I know it my eyes close and my mouth opens without my consent. Something hot and delicious is pushed into my mouth, making my eyes fly open as his hand releases my cheeks. I chew the crunchy goodness as my face still flames on.

I brig my hand up to my mouth and glare at this cocky crow. It doesn't help my flustered state at all when he looks at me with a good natured smile. I got to punch him hard in the chest, but before it reaches him he catches it easily. I click my tongue in annoyance. Shaking off his hold on me I sit back down on the chair, no longer watching him cook.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*~Chaos' POV~

Alex sits back down and begins to ignore me now. 'Perhaps that was a bit too far.' I go back to the stove and turn it off while placing the last of the bacon on top of a plate with paper towels filled with bacon between them. Grabbing a piece myself I catch Alex's attention, pointing over to the girls door as a means to let her know to wake them up.

It takes her a second before she realizes what I mean, and she most certainly doesn't appreciate me telling her what to do. She still does it so I don't mind the attitude she gives while doing it. It only takes three minutes for them to rush out of their rooms once they smelled the tempting aroma of breakfast.