Chapter 43.

SAMMYS POV

it's been 2 weeks without the love of my life. And I've been absolutely miserable. I can't live with out her, and I've proved that. I haven't slept, I haven't ate, drank, nothing. I can't move anymore, I can't talk I'm worthless. Stass was a mistake, I'm not even going to make excuses. I need MY girl. I've texted, called, tried to see her, everything. But she wouldn't have any of it. And honestly I don't blame her. I made a dick move.

"How is she?" I asked G

"She's fine, why do you care?"

"Because I fucking miss her" I said breaking down into tears.

"You made a mistake bro, a big one"

"I know" I said through sobs.

"I can talk to her for you, but I want you to know, that your a complete asshole, and fucking stupid" he said walking out.

I fell to the floor in sobs, this was all my fault, and I can't live like this.

I've been tweeting her and she's been offline on everything. I tweeted her again. "I know i messed up, but I love you more than anything and can't go another day with out you" I pressed "tweet" hoping she would see it.

JACK GILINSKYS POV

these last could weeks have made me feel something I haven't felt since 6th grade, I was coming to have major feels for grace, and I know she was for me too.

I unlocked the hotel door with the key she had given me. I wanted Sam to know how much he messed up, so I took a picture of grace holding Bentley and captioned it "cuties😍" and posted it to Twitter,insta, and snapchat.

"Hey G" grace said putting Bentley in the crib and coming to engulf me into a hug.

"Hey babe" I said rubbing her back.

"I brought us some movies" I said handing them to her

"Omg this is my favorite" she said pointing to "The Outsiders"

"I know" I said pulling her into my lap.

"Thank you Jack, your amazing"

"I just want you to feel the way you should" I said looking down at her rings, which now only said "Bentley"

"No Jack, really I don't know where I'd be with out you" she said placing her hand on my neck.

I gazed into her eyes, and cupped her face in my hands, and kissed her. Can I just say, it felt too right, like I should have been with her this whole time.

She pulled away, and just looked at me, I was nervous as to what she was going to say. But he smiled, and kissed me again. I kicked my shoes off, and pulled the blanked over us, pulled her close to me, and kissed her collarbone.

The next morning when I woke up, she was gone, and all their things were gone. I looked around for a note that she had maybe left saying where she was.

I finally found one on the toilet, she knows me all too well.

It read- Jack, with out you the last couple weeks would have been the worst of my life. And you know they were pretty bad, but you made it all better. Last night I made a mistake, even tho it felt good it was a mistake. I have a child, who's life I need to make the best. He needs his dad, I need his dad. No I'm not just going to take him back, but Bentley needs us together, and Sam and I need us to be together. Yes, I'm hella pissed at the boy, and that's going to take a lot to change, but please understand. I hope things can go back to normal, because you've been one of my best friends and I want it to stay that way. Thank you again for everything Jack, I love you.

I smile/frowned at the note, I wanted her to myself, but I understand where she's coming from.

TO GRACEEE💗💗😘- I understand, I love you too.

It showed that she read the text, I fell back on the bed, falling asleep again.