A Christian Collins Imagine

We locked eye contact for a few seconds.His eyes were a bright, beautiful shade of green and they glistened with the help of the sunlight.He broke the distance by scooping me up, lifting my body high enough for me to wrap my legs around his waist. I buried my face inside the crook of his warm neck and started to explain how much I loved him. In a matter of seconds I started to choke on my first few words,the wet tears escaped from my eyes,rolling onto his neck and his shirt.
He slowly rocked me like a chair while gently rubbing my back,trying to comfort me. I raised my head and took deep breaths,attempting to pull myself together. His smile stretched wide,exposing his pure white teeth as he dried my tears with the back of his hand. " I love you a lot more than I could explain " I mumbled while deeply staring into his eyes. " Awe I feel the same way, you've definitely changed my life and I am so blessed to have you in it" he glared at me while licking his lips. My heart started to jump out of my chest as the words spilled out of his mouth.
"Are you okay babe?" He questioned in a chuckle. "No, i wish" I replied, barely making my response audible.Suddenly he brought his face up to my ear and brushed his lips across it while whispering " I love you and it's okay, I have you now and I'll never let go". I jumped off of his waist and pointed my pinky at him. At this moment in time he knew exactly what I wanted him to do.
" Do you promise me?" I questioned him.He replied with an action, softy holding my pinky and leaning closer to me. I felt a grin grow on my face as I felt my heart beat. He crouched down to my level so that our eyes can meet again. I felt his pinky unwind from mine and formed into a hand hold.
From there on I knew that we created a strong bond. He knew it too, the whole time he kept an adorable smile planted onto his face and the next move that he was about to make the bond even stronger. He took our tangled hands and held it close to his chest and then took his free hand and snaked it around my waist.We went with minutes of silence and let our heart beats do the talking.
----------------------------------------------
Okay so this is my first imagine done on my phone because I'm visiting New York and I forgot to bring my laptop like the dumbass that I am😂😅 P.S I know that this is bad I am new at this but I promise that I will get better at these overtime.