Finding Finley Jacobsen

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any shape or form. Photocopying, recording or any other mechanical or electronic methods cannot be used with this book, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial used permitted by copyright law.

(In other words: Please don't copy my book and we can all be happy.)

- - - -

BRIEF SUMMARY

Finley Jacobsen was stuck living in the shadows of her famous twin brother, Finley Jacobsen. Their mother thought it would be humorous to name her twins the same name, but both Finleys disagreed.

With Finley's twin brother travelling around the world on tour with his band, she often feels alone. However, her boring life turns into a nightmare when cold and rude, Noah Fox comes to stay. Despite his obnoxious behavior, he's quite good company and he only seems to spark an interest in one Finley Jacobsen. With their new found acquaintance, Noah helps Finley find herself, who she really is and whats she really should be doing with her life.

- - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

First and foremost, thank you very much for deciding to read my story, I hope you're happy with your choice.

Don't be scared to share your thoughts on this story, I love reading honest comments, they really help with the process of my writing :)

This book is still in the process of being written so please bare with me as I write it. Updates will be infrequent, as I'm still writing another book and attend high school, but I do try to update at least once a week.

I'm still getting used to this whole writing thing, so please keep an open mind when you are reading :D

Any questions? Leave them in the comments or send me a PM!

Happy reading,

- Katy xx