Part 1

Author's POV

Its been a year since your last visit to Korea. And the most important is, that time was the last time you met Kim Jongin, EXO KAI. Yes, you're his girlfriend. To be exact, his 'long-distance' girlfriend. You hate to say it but you can't deny it neither. Eventhough you guys can't get to meet each other, you still contact him almost everyday when both of you have a leisure time. Recently,he just finished his schedule at Japan. You didn't get to go there because of your study. Of course both of you were dissapointed because it was the best time for both of you meet each other but what can say, Study is more important.

*flashback on the day of the concert*

-5hours before-
"Jagiya~ can you come today? Bogoshippeo..I can ask manager hyung to send a plane for you, " Kai called you. Actually, he have been calling you every 2hours even he was busy with his practise. "Oppa.. mianhae. I can't. Eomma doesn't allow me to go. I can't leave my study. You know it, right? And oppa, don't be ridiculous, I don't want to be a burden to you," you tell him. "Geundae~~ 너무너무너 보고 싶다...(i really really miss you So much... Jagiya ,i need to go for practise... The others calling for me already, talk to you later. Annyeong, 사랑해♡♡," Kai ended the call. 'Bye oppa.. Nado saranghae'you said to yourself and sigh because you missing him too much. 'Ahh! I wish he don't flirt other girls.. I hope he take care of himself.'

*End of flashback*

"FinalIy! its holiday!"you said to one of your friend, Hani. "Yeah! And you get to go back to Korea and meet your charming boyfriend,"Hani said teasing you.Yeah, only she the one that know about your relationship with Kai other than your parent. "Yeah, I hope so."

*at home*
You check on the EX0-L website, checking the boys schedule. Although it does not specific but it still giving you information about their Schedule whether they have music show or not. "Y/n! I have something for you," your mom suddenly barged into you room. "Eomma! you scared me.. What is it by the way?" you reply your mom while closing your eyes. "Here. Take this," your mom put something on your palm. Slowly you take it and pull it in front of your eyes. You open your eyes slowly. "Is this a plane ticket?! Eomma! Really?! Is this a dream?", you ask many question to your mom. Your mom just answering you by giving a nod. You check the time and date. It tomorrow. And its freaking BUSINESS CLASS TICKET! "Hold it right there. Its impossible that you bought it mom... Did you really bought this for me? Or dad bought it?" you ask your mom. Its weird because usually your mom will only buy a normal ticket eventhough if you want to travel alone. But instead of getting answer, you mom left you out clueless. So, you just let it be. "I must tell Kai oppa. No! I should give him suprise," you say to yourself cheerfully. That night you packed all your things and stuffs and sleep with smile pasted on your face.

*At Incheon Airport *

You arrived at the airport and take a cab to go to hotel. Yes, everything had already prepared. You decided to check-in the hotel and have some rest firsr before go to see Kai. Arrived at the hotel, you text your mom that you safely arrived at Korea. "Its great to be here again," you lay on your bed. Your eyes are slowly getting smaller. Later that, you already in dreamland.