Summer....and....Shane

THERES TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING. THERES NO NEED TO RUSH OR FORCE THINGS, WHEN WHATS MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS BE.

First thing I do when I enter the class is tell Ashy everything. She listens quietly and then advices me to stay strong. She also adds that shane is a very good friend.

"hey, sunshine" greets Shane smiling.

"hi, good morning" I reply with a blush. Sunshine actually sounds next to perfection.

"Ok, let's concentrate something today." he smirks and sits beside me.

"Someone said they wanted to concentrate. what it if sir catches you, keep it in." I whisper looking at the phone in his hands.

"Oh don't worry about that. I am good at all this. I will stop playing if you talk to me." He continues playing his game.

"No way, I have to listen." I turn back to the board.

"It's a metaphor: see you put the book in front of you, but you don't give it the power to do its teaching." he comments without a pause.

"Oh so, that means you have read TFIOS" I start to giggle unaware of the fact that even boys read the fault in our stars.

"Yeah obviously, who doesn't want to become like Augustus waters." he says huskily coming a little closer.

"nice" I look back to the board and start to compare the qualities between Shane and Augustus. Definitely augustus wins. I don't think there exist a boy in this world who can match the character augustus waters.

"Hey, can I also join you?" Shane suddenly asks walking behind me after the class.

"Yeah sure. You can." I reply with a smile.

"so what have you thought about your parents? Are you going to go and speak to them?"he asks with topmost concern.

"Ummm no idea haven't given it a thought. Any suggestions?" I ask kicking a stone in front.

"Well, maybe you can go and tell them to make peace and talk about your future and make them understand that you and megan need them. tell them how much you love and care for them." He advices with that confidence that maybe things will work out.

"Okay, thanks for the advice. I will go and speak to them right now." i say with the same amount of confidence.

"You're welcome and good luck. Message me at night" he puts his arms around my shoulders and continue walking.

"Okay I will, don't worry I won't try to suicide again." I giggle at my stupid statement.

"Now that's like my girl" he says dropping me to my building.

"bye" I wave feeling the goosebumps as I here 'my girl'.

As soon as I reach home I talk to my parents and try to convince them. unexpectedly they agree on giving things a second thought. I feel happy that I did something good in life.

I message Shane about this and he is happy to hear it. He is just the complete package boy. Funny, mature, understandable and the most important he reads romantic books. Hope we remain as friends for as long as we can.

"mom, can I skip the first hour of tuitions?" I ask my mom as I got my periods with an always shooting back ache.

"alright, but just for the first hour." She accepts my request.

Shane: why didn't you come today? Is everything alright? you didn't even tell me you were going to bunk.

I am not going to tell him I got my periods. I am going to ignore the message.