Prologue

"Daddy, It's-It's o-o-okay." Emma said as the blood pooled in her stomach. She gave a weak smile at him. She had taken a fatal stab to the stomach. She had been carrying the chemical they wanted to destroy the entire earth, she took the chemical inside a pocket of her catsuit in which she took it out- placing it against her stomach before being stabbed- and injected with the only known source of the chemical.

"No- Em, I lost your mother this way- I can't lose you." Steve her father said and placed his hands in the wound trying to apply pressure so that he could buy her sometime.

"Dad, I'm not immortal, I'm not gonna last forever you know. I'm gonna be fine." She said building up air to say it. He looked at her as a tear fell from his eyes.

"I don't want you to go yet. Your my little girl." He said and looked at her dying eyes. The blue orbs he had remembered looking into when she was only an infant were fading. She wouldn't last much longer.

"Daddy, I'll be okay." She said and her breathing started to slow. "I love you to the stars and back." She smiled a very weak smiled and a few tears leaked from her eyes.

"We need to get you to Doctor Banner. Please just try to stay with me." He started to softly cry. "I love you, to the furthest stars and galaxies and back."

"Daddy, I'll be okay." She said and closed her eyes, taking her last breath. He sobbed into her body.

The other Avengers swarmed him- they're children wept at the sight of they're fallen comrade. She had sacrificed herself to stop the alien race that were trying to destroy earth.

"Agent E. Rogers," The Black Widow breathed into her comm, "Agent E. Rogers has been put down." From the other side of the comm, a scream from a Scottish boy came. Then came the breaking of glass.

Doctor Banner stepped closer looking over her body. He scanned it with some science-y scanner thing.

"Captain, that chemical should have killed her body, made it disappear." The Doctor said, Everyone looked up looking at him with hope. "We have a chance."

-•-•-•-

:)
-You Know Who I Am.