28:Best Day Ever.

Amber

3 months later.(January)

So Kalin found out that Lycia's baby isn't his two weeks ago,so him and Myles dropped her quicker than a hot potato. He still hasn't spoken to me,he just sends Myles check up on me.

His birthday is in three days. Myles birthday passed already and it was hyphy,just letting y'all know he got some booty. It wasn't from Skyler tho but she let it slide.

Skyler's been taking me shopping and stuff,she also got Myles to paint our nursery. Skyler and I decided we should raise our kids together.

I can't stand being away from Kalin. Now your probably wondering,where's Ronnie? Well I found out that he is best friends with Lycia and you know I can't trust her so, why is he any different from her? He could be working with her and Drew for all I know.

Skyler helped me come up with a plan to get Kalin to visit me. Its going into action in 5,4,3,2,1....

"Hello" Kalin answers the phone.

"Oh my gosh,Kalin you puta. The baby is coming. Hurry up and get here"

He hangs up.

"It worked Skyler,I think he's on his way here" She smiles brightly and Myles shakes his head.

"I hate seeing you guys play jokes on my best friend like that" Myles frowns and Skyler laughs.

"Its all in the name of love babe" She kisses his cheek and he pouts. We hear a knock on the door. Skyler gets up to answer it and Myles runs upstairs. The plan is in motion. I sit on the couch and pretend like I'm having contractions.

"Ahh" I yell and Kalin rushes in the living room with Skyler smirking behind him. I instantly stop.

"Are you okay?" He hugs me and I hold him for a while. Why would I want to let go?

He breaks the hug and gives me a weird look "Aren't you in labor?"

Skyler giggles"No silly. We just tricked you into coming over here because you and that lady over there need to talk" Kalin's confused face turns into an angry frown.

He starts to get up but I stop him "Please Kalin,we really do need to talk" Skyler gives me a thumbs up and waddles upstairs.

He sighs and sits down on the couch "Why would you lie about having our baby?"

"Because you wouldn't have came over if I didn't" I sass him.

"I know I wouldn't have and I wanted to keep it that way" He says sassily. He was always sassier than me.

"Listen Kalin,the breakup was freakin petty as fuck and you need to stop being butt hurt because I saw you kiss India at your moms house and I still didn't break up with you!" I yell and his face looked deep in thought.

"See your not even listen-" he cut me off by his tasty ass lips. Mm mm,yass.

We make out for awhile and suddenly I feel wet. Oh shit.

I break the kiss in panic "Kalin,the baby is here" he laughs.

"Not falling for that again" I feel a cramp and groan in pain.

"I'm so dead ass right now" I scream. His eyes widen.

He carries my fat self out to the car and places me in the passenger seat,buckling my seatbelt.

"I'll be back" he kisses my forehead and runs back inside.

I yell "WHY AM I IN SO MUCH PAIN!?!?" Kalin comes back carrying a overnight bag,Myles,and Skyler follow behind loading up into the car.