The Missing Man

Hey, sorry didnt have an authors note before so here is one. Thanks for reading my story and here is  the story!

I stayed up all night wondering, where the Doctor went.  I had to get up early the next day, for school. I was in 3rd grade. It was the first day of school and i couldn't be late. I put my books in my backpack and got dressed. I went downstairs for breakfast, when i got into the kitchen i saw the fish fingers and custard, that the Doctor was eating yesterday. i looked at the clock. '7:40' I'm going to be late! i thought  i slipped on my red converse high tops, and ran out the door to the bus stop. "You almost missed the bus!" my best friend, Melody, commented i didn't respond, I was catching my breath. i went into my usual seat, seat 18. Melody sat down next to me. "So how was your summer, see any 'strange' things?" she asked. "actually,  yeah. Maybe it was my imagination." i said back "Well, don't leave me hangin'!" "CCCCRRRREEEE" the bus groaned " Maybe later!" Melody always got in trouble at school, she said her parents don't mind, which i know isn't true. I went to my classroom and hung up my backpack. i couldn't concentrate at school, i was worried about the doctor, and whether he was coming back or not. During recess I drew the tardis in space, With chalk. This boy in my class named, Maxe asked me what i was drawing. He never talked to me so i said, "Its a T.A.R.D.I.S." "That stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space." I said repeating what the doctor said to me last night. His friends came right after I said that. "See i told you, shes a nerd!" he said to his friends "I'M THE NERD?!?!?!? AT LEAST I PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!!!!" I was so angry. I continued to draw the tardis. I made it look like The Doctor was leaning out the door. as soon as i finished, Maxe came back this time with his Girlfriend Emme (Yeah he's 8 and has a Girlfriend.). He...... To Be Continued.