0.2

"Nice day of filming guys! See you all on Tuesday." I said my goodbyes to everyone and went to go get the twins from my trailer where they fell asleep.

I walked in and sure enough they both were asleep on the couch laying together, sharing a blanket.

It's not my favorite thing waking them up because they get grumpy since they are tired but I have to.

"Princess wake up" I whispered to her, gently shaking her till her eyes slowly opened. "Come on sweetie. Get on mommy's back" I told her. She slowly got up and stood on the couch. I turned around and let her jump on my back. I removed the blanket from Alex and picked him up. Both of them having their heads on my shoulder. Before leaving I grabbed my purse and left to the car.

When I got to the car I strapped them inside their chairs in the back and got in the drivers seat. I started looking in my purse for my keys but couldn't find them, so I looked out the window and saw them on the ground.

"Really?" I thought to myself before getting out and grabbing my keys and heading back into my car.

The dive home seemed to go by quick considering there were no cars driving at almost 2 in the morning. When I reached home I drove into the drive way and got out. The lights were on, Hayes must be up. I texted him to help me get the kids. Soon enough he came out the house and got Alex from his seat. Hayes locked the car and walked inside behind me licking the door. We took the kids in the living room and laid them down on the couch.

"What smells good?" I asked looking around. He started smirking then smiling. "What?" I asked a bit confused.

"I made you dinner. Well a late late dinner" he said smiling. I giggled at what he said.

"Your serious?" I asked as I got up and walked to the kitchen where I saw a pots in the sink. I then rushed to the dinning room where the food was neatly placed on a plate, still steaming which means he done this not that long ago.

I turned around to be faced with him. "Thank you!" I hugged him. His arms wrapping around my waist. I missed this dork so much over the past year or how many months he was gone for.

"Go eat. I'll take the kids to bed." He kissed me on the forehead before leaving me to eat the meal he left me.

>><<

"Good night my prince" Hayes said as he tucked in Alex. I smiled while I leaned on the door frame of the door.

"Daddy, can we go to the park tomorrow?" Alex asked looking up at his dad.

"I thought you wanted to go to the movies?" Hayes asked.

"No the park. Me, you, Hopey, and mommy" Alex smiled. My smile faded. I wouldn't be able to go with them tomorrow.

"Mommy can't. She has a doctors appointment tomorrow. After she's taking you and your sister to the movies to see uncle Cameron's new movie. Then to ice cream" Hayes said to him.

"Will uncle Cameron be there?" Alex asked. Alex loves Cameron more then the rest of the guys. Cameron takes Alex to buy sneakers and clothes. Nash gives me money to take the kids out or buys them gifts or something. Shawn visits once in a while when ever he's free. He has his own record label and grew into a big popster and still makes music.

"Yes. He will. Now go to bed" Hayes gave a kiss on Alex's forgets before walking out with me, turning the light off but leaving the door a bit open.

"You know they want to see you more" Hayes said as we walked into our room. I grabbed my phone and put it on the charger before answering him.

"Yeah. I know. I feel bad. But after this week of filming I'll be free" I said happily.

"Yeah until Angela or Emma calls you again to film another movie. They miss their mom. Alex was asking when can you take him to get ice cream like you use to. Hope wants to go to Disney land again because you promised her." Hayes said blankly. I sighed because I'm neglecting my kids. How could I do this?

"I have to work. It was hard with you not around. I had to make more movies to get more money to pay the bills. It was hard without you here" I said as I pulled my hair into a pony tail.

"But I'm here now so relax. We can take care of them together. I won't go any where I promise"

"Hope wants to see your family again." I ignore what he just said because I didn't want to get into all of that tonight.

I heard him sigh. I started to get ready for bed while we talked. Soon I was in bed laying with him. His arm around me and me laying on his chest. I started dozing before I heard him say anything else.

2:35 am

"MOMMY!" I heard a voice scream. Hayes and I jumped up to the scream. "MOMMY!" We jumped out of bed and ran to hopes room where she was kicking and screaming.

"Princess. It's ok" I ran to her trying to calm her down. "Hey. Shhhh" I held her in my arms but she continued to scream and kick. Then we heard another scream. "DADDY! MOMMY!"

Hayes ran to Alex's room.

"Mommy. He tried to get me." Hope said after she began to calm down.

"Who?" I asked. She shrugged.

"It was a big man. He was scary and had a knife. He said he was gonna kill daddy if you didn't do what he said. Then he grabbed a gun! He said 'if you don't do what I say your kids are gonna die'." She began crying.

Hope would never say anything like that. She knew nothing about a gun or violence in that matter.

"Is that all?" I asked. I wanted to know what else. Only because I want to knew what other things she dreamt about.

"Yeah. Before I woke up he said he's hiding in the house"

*******************

So this chapter is kinda creepy I'm not gonna lie. But I promise it won't be a horror book! Just some things are gonna happen here and there. Thanks for reading cupcakes!

P.S. I'm going on vacation so I'm not sure if I'll have wifi there or not so I'm gonna post another chapter tonight before I go on the plane.

~ x Jay x