My Little Munchkins

[Savannah's POV]
(Time Jump)

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Elijah, happy birthday to you!" We cheer, while I play with my now 2 year old baby boy. He laughs and closes his eyes. I hand him to Xander and look at my frowning little girl.

"Aw Genevieve," I swoon, putting my hands under her arms.
"Don't worry baby, it's your turn." I easily sweep her out of her high chair and bring her to her pink cake. She starts to become happier when she spots the cake. When I put a number 2 candle on the cake and light it she cheers happily.

I grin and motion for everyone to start singing.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Genevieve, happy birthday to you!" We all sing to my daughter. She giggles and leans to the direction of the cake. I help her get close to the cake and she immediately blows out the candle unlike Elijah, who stared at the candle for about 2 whole minutes before blowing it out.

They're very different yet very alike. Genevieve is outgoing, girly, and cheerful while Elijah is shy, smart, and athletic. Both of them love to play and have fun. I love them both to the moon and back. They are my whole entire world. I can tell it's the same feeling for Xander as well. I set Genevieve in her high chair and Xander puts Elijah in his.

We cut a piece of of their cake and set it on their little tables while Chrissy cuts cake for the rest of the people. I take a quick picture of my babies and think of a caption for when I post it. I take my phone out and start to write:
"Say hello to my two new 2 year olds."

My fans haven't seen an update since I posted a picture of the palm tree. So this will be big news to them. Hopefully, they love the twins just as much as I do. I hit the post button and immediately get feedback from my fans.
"Aren't they adorable?"
"They're so cute!"
"They look gorgeous Savannah, congrats."

I grin and reply back to a few of them. I know that they'll be happy that I replied because most celebrities do not reply to their fans. I like to be interactive with my fans. They are like my mini family. They get excited and thank me for responding to them. I smile softly and suddenly my phone gets snatched by someone.

"It's your kids' birthday party and you're on your phone?" She laughs. I look up to see Chrissy, dangling my phone in between her fingers.
"You're their godmother." I emphasize.
"Big difference Owens." She says, dropping the phone back into my hands.
"Everyone's sitting in the living room eating cake, hopefully you'll be there in a bit." She informs me.
"I will." I say, placing my phone in my back pocket.

I wipe up the breakfast bar and head to the counter where the cakes are resting. I see a small piece of each cake on a paper plate. I pick up the white plate and grab a fork. I walk into the living room to see everyone socializing and eating cake. Suddenling I feel a little pang in my heart, wishing Shawn was here.

Come home soon Shawn.

"Savannah my dear." My mother calls softly, shaking me out of my daze gently.
"Oh, yes Mom." I answer, looking at the floor.
"Are you okay baby?" She asks concerned.
"Of course, of course. I'm just doing some thinking at the wrong time." I tell her. She glances at me, puzzled.

She knows me too well. She knows I'm lying.

"Alrighty then," She says, letting the topic go. "We will talk about the problem later."

And I thought she let it go...

I sigh and walk over to Xander. I lean my head on his shoulder and he immediately wraps his free arm around me.
"What's wrong?" He whispers.
"I just need to think." I sigh.
"Go onto the patio." He suggests.
"The guests..." I start.
"I'll cover for you, I mean I am the father." He interrupts, lightly pushing me towards the patio. I mouth a thank you and slip out onto the patio.

I sit on a lounging chair and lie back with the small plate of cake and fork still glued to my hands. I take a small bite of the cake and stare up into the light blue sky. I have so many questions that still can't be answered. But I guess that's the way things go.

He'll come soon, I tell myself.

I take a big deep breath and finish the last piece of my cake. I have to be strong for not only myself, but for everyone else as well. Becoming a mother has drastically changed my point of view. My kids & family always come first, no matter what.

I drop the paper plate onto the side table beside the lounge chair and promise myself to pick it up later.

Like I actually will....

I waltz back into the living room and pick up my little boy from his high chair. I can tell from his expression that he is really focused on figuring something out. Even when I easily swipe him from his high chair he still has his full attention on something.

I follow his gaze to see Brownie (A/N: Haha I know I know long time no see from Brownie) trying to get some leftover cake left on the coffee table. I giggle at the sight and kiss my baby boy's head.
"You're so smart Elijah. You don't know how much mommy loves you." I swoon, swaying my baby from side to side. I look around for Genivieve and relax that she is in the arms of my mother.

I tickle Elijah quickly and get everyone's attention.
"I hope everyone is enjoying themselves," I start. They cheer and answer my remark with a whole bunch of yeses. "Well then, who's ready for some party games?" I ask cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya guys,

                      New part, just because I'm bored and wanted to finish this because it was at like 700 words and I was like, "but I'm so close." So I finished it. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Happy birthday to the twins though!!

Anyway, on a serious note, I may not be updating for a few days because a tropical storm is on it's way to Florida. (8/30/15 to 8/31/15) It may become a category 1 hurricane but hopefully it doesn't. Wish us luck and if you live in FL, we're all in this together.

Anybody else missing Shawn a bit this part? Cause I am :(
Picture to the side is the twins at the age of two. Aren't they adorable? Elijah is to the left while Genevieve is to the right. More soon guys I promise. And thank you guys so much for 240 views. That is amazing. You guys are lovely. Ilygsm.

Vote. Comment. Read.

-Annie