Chapter 15

'First/main objective. Gun shop' was written on the white board and Ashlyn points to it "we need better weapons."

"Ok...how are we going to do that?" Tyler asked. "Well, we'll need to do these two things first." Ashlyn says as she pointed to the two things below it.

-Fortify graveyard walls

-Bring jeep into graveyard

"We need a vehicle to drive to the gun shop. My parents jeep is the closest so we'll need to bring it into the graveyard. However the phantom got over the walls last time. I'm not sure how, but we'll need to figure out a way to stop it from happening again so when we get the jeep any phantoms that follow us won't be able to get in...any ideas?" Ashlyn asked everyone.

As you were thinking of something Ben got up and walked over to a bag of stuff, he got a pencil and paper and started drawing something and wrote something down beside it. He then showed the picture to everyone it was a drawing of barbed wire, everyone leaned over to see what it was.

"If they were normal humans that might work, but I feel like they would just climb over them too." Tyler dismissed the idea. "Yeah I could see that happening.." Taylor agreed as she imagined it.

"Since their body doesn't react well to light why don't we just have some large light fixtures on the wall?" Aiden suggested as Ben looks down at his notebook a bit disappointed and Taylor reassured him that it was a good idea.

"I'm not sure if the generator has enough power to keep those light on. Most of the power goes towards the door, if the lights went out everytime we opened the door it wouldn't be that helpful" Ashlyn spoke then Logan made a suggestion to. "..then..solar maybe?"

"I think that would work.. I can split the cost of them with someone, they are pretty expensive.." you offered. "Nah I can get them y/n, i haven't been using my allowance recently so it's built up." Aiden says as he raises his right hand dismissing my offer.

"Allowance? How much do you have?" Ashlyn asks Aiden. "About ---?" He answers.

So he is rich.. you thought to yourself.

"Anyway I have a card so we can order them online and get them shipped here." Aiden says his head tilted a bit as he spoke. "..alright. Then we'll do that tomorrow." Ashlyn agrees as she remembers something. "Oh, before I forget, Aiden can I borrow your knife?" She asks. Aiden handed his knife over to her. "Sure, what do you need it for-" Aiden cuts himself off, you scooted back a bit seeing that Ashlyn had now cut both of her braids off.

"These need to go."

00:01

You woke up in the backseat of an ambulance? No. Police car? What?

"Hey kid?" You heard a familiar voice definitely not a police officer. "Kid?" He asked again as you looked up at him, he had a scar on his left cheek. "..yeah..?" You asked the man hesitantly. "Good to know you didn't hit the bucket...you were gone for a minute." You nodded slowly. "Who are you?" You asked him.

"I'm Mike, Mike banner. I'm friends with the owner of your orphanage and she asked me to come get you." He answered back. "Right.."

"So he's Ashlyns father? He seems a lot more social than her.." you thought to yourself. "Your Ashlyns father?" You asked him just to make sure.

"You know my daughter? I really only thought Aiden and Ben were her friends." Mike says surprised. "..right..umm has the person been found?"

"What person? Oh... not that I'm informed about. I'm sure it will be on the news if they were." He says his voice faltering a bit as he answered.