Chapter 6

i'm too lazy to write an authors note about how i'm the worst person ever and i never update so i'm not even going to bother.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter six

///////////////////////////////////////////////

"Dan?"

"Daaaaan?"

Phil was kneeling on Dan's bed, and attempting to shake him awake. He'd had a storm of questions brewing in his mind ever since Dan had fed him and put him to bed hungover the previous night.

Why had Dan been walking in such a strange manner? What had happened after the last twister session at Chris and PJ's? Why wasn't Dan hungover at all?

These were all things Phil was dying to ask Dan, and he decided that 4:21 am was the best time to question him.

Dan finally rolled over, and with the moonlight shining through his window, he could just make out the shape of Phil's face and torso.

"Mmm?" Dan mumbled, still half asleep.

"Dan, I uh... I've got some questions."

Dan lay his head back down on his pillow and sighed.

"Mmmm."

Phil sat down on the bed, and began wondering where to start. He didn't want to be too blunt, in case he was simply being paranoid, so he decided on a simple; "What happened last night?"

Dan's eyes slowly opened, and he felt a blush creeping across his cheeks at the memory.

"Phil...Really? Now?"

"Yes Dan. I need to know."

Dan was confused. Should he lie to his best friend about the passionate lovemaking that'd taken place? Did Phil already know and decide to test him? Is this a dream?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ohhh, Dan"

Phil moaned, slightly raising the volume each time.

"Dan, that feels so fucking good"

Of course, Phil was drunk out of his mind, so the last bit came out more like; "Fuckibg goob"

Dan was on top of Phil, digging his nails into Phil's pale back, and grinding against his very apparent erection.

"Fuck... Dan, I can't take it any longer..." Phil managed, in between moans.

The pair locked eyes, and Dan bit his lower lip at the sight of a very sweaty and sexually frustrated Phil underneath him.

"Dan..."

"Yes, Phil?"

"Dan... I need... I need you to... I need...to fuck you."

"Dan's eyes widened, and he smiled at the thought. Truthfully, Phil wasn't the only one that needed it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dan snapped out of his brief flashback, and looked back over at what he could see of Phil in the pale moonlight.

At that moment, Dan made his decision.

He wasn't going to tell Phil what had happened between them.

He was going to show him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~