Sting x reader Lemon

I was roaming around the streets of Crocus late at night, it was the end of the 3rd day of The Grand Magic Games and I was trying to clear my mind. The cool breeze and the comforting silence were doing miracles to my body as I could finally relax after such a hectic day. I'm a member of the Sabertooth guild and lately I've discovered that I had a massive crush on Sting. He had no idea though and I didn't even think he would like me back. Rogue knew all about it though, because we were very close friends and I told him anything. Hmm no, he was the one who found it out. I hated sometimes how smart and observing he could be.

I ended up in a dark alley and I could see a figure leaning on the wall at the darkest part. I wasn't sure if I should go and see who it was. It could be some pervert or a creep. I went on ahead till I heard a familiar voice.

''Hey (Name)! What are you doing here so late at night? You careless girl!'' Sting said and chuckled lightly.

''Had no sleep so what's better than a night walk? What about you Sting?'' I told him surprised and I moved closer, with relief in my voice as I realized it was him and not some weird stranger.

''Same here and I think I'm quite lucky, I was searching for you as a matter of fact'' he said with a cute smile.

''Really? Oh great now you can tell me since you found me'' I grinned with a faint blush on my cheeks, he looked so cute under the moonlight. His blue eyes were shining so brightly.

''Um well... Rogue helped me through this, I don't want to make things awkward between us but I think... I like you.'' He told me blushing and trying hard not to look at me.

I decided not to answer so I startled him by embracing his waist and putting my arms around it tightly. I moved closer to him and I stared deeply into his eyes. His blush was growing redder and within seconds my lips were on his, moving on their own while I was waiting for him to respond. He responded enthusiastically and his tongue touched my lips demanding entrance. I parted my lips and let him explore my mouth. We kissed passionately for a while and when we stopped to catch a breath, I noticed excitement and lust in his eyes.

It was the same feeling I had and I couldn't wait to do more with him. I've been so awfully in love with him that I couldn't wait anymore. I didn't care I was a virgin, I only wanted Sting, in every possible way. He smirked at me and I could see that he had the same thoughts. We started kissing again and now his hands were gripping my sides, up to my waist and down again.

''Take off your shirt, it's in the way'' he whispered and I obeyed right away. We moved to the dark corner of the alley so no one could see us and both of us got rid of our clothes and underwear. We found a bench and he laid me down there.

He hovered above me and I could feel his hard member caressing my thigh. He went on kissing my neck and my collarbone while his hand was stroking my stomach. He reached my breasts and he started teasing my right nipple with his lips while sucking on it gently and his other hand was playing with my left nipple. 

I couldn't control myself at the immense feeling he was bringing. His hand that was on my belly moved to my womanhood and his fingers started rubbing my clit. I was moaning loudly and I was about to explode. He could feel me tense and he stopped his fingers but he went on with my breast.

''Sting...please...ahhh... I can't take it anymore, I want you... now!'' I told him breathlessly between my sounds of pleasure.

''Babe I want you to hear you say it. Beg for it'' he whispered seductively in my ear and I shuddered.

''Sting'' I told him with a pause.

''Yes?'' he smirked. Oh god I so loved this smile.

''Please... fuck me hard'' I almost yelled and I could feel Sting's member twitch with anticipation on my groin and he let out a small growl from his throat.

He didn't waste any time and he started rubbing his member between my lips, coating it with my wetness. He put his tip inside me and he looked at me. I nodded as a yes and he went deeper. I could feel a little pain as he was stretching me out but I could care less. I've been so horny and wet by this moment that little pain would just feel good with the pleasure. Yeah I was a bit masochist and I was proud of that.

''(Name) is it ok? Can I move now?'' Sting said keeping himself still, letting me adjust to his size.

''Yes baby, I want to feel you'' I told him with a grin. He pulled out for a moment and he thrusted hard back inside of me. I let out a scream and Sting slowed down.

''No no go on'' I told him breathlessly and Sting went on moving in and out of me, creating a steady pace.

My moans and his grunts were getting louder and he couldn't control himself anymore. He set an animalistic pace, thrusting fast and hard deep inside me. He was repeatedly hitting my spot and my blood was singing in my veins. I was moaning his name so loud and I was so close.

''Fuck...Sting, I...ahhh'' I tried to tell him but he got the signal.

''Me too baby'' he mumbled between his moans.

''Scream my name'' he told me while he was going so fast, it was almost crazy.

''Stiiing...yes'' I yelled.

''Louder'' he growled like a fucking dragon.

''Sting'' I screamed so loud, I could hear my echo seconds later.

''That's my girl'' he told me and we cummed together enjoying this amazing feeling.

He stood up and he looked at me with an amused look.

''What?'' I whispered, still in a daze.

''Nothing... so that means that you like me back huh?''

''What do you think, smartass?'' we laughed together and we put on our clothes back.

''Great, now let's head back to our inn for round two'' he winked and he put his arm around my waist.

''I was about to ask you that'' I said happily and we walked slowly hand in hand to our inn.