Prologue

"Thank you for coming to see my show tonight," I say to the screaming crowd before I walk off stage. I love performing all the time. It is truly fantastic.
I've been performing since I was fourteen. I haven't got a clue why, but my manager, Tyler, saw something in me and decided I needed to get my big break. He thought I would become the biggest male singer of my generation. I might not be that big, but I became big enough.
I perform almost every night while on tour. I'm currently finishing up my tour. I have two more shows left which will be in my hometown in Texas and I cannot wait. Mostly because it means I will get to see my parents again. I miss them along with my brothers Troy and Liam, so much, while I'm on tour.
I walk farther backstage until I reach my dressing room. It's huge and filled with pointless things that I don't ever use. I really miss when I played gigs at places no ones ever really heard. Those shows were awesome and there was always such a more personal connection to the crowd than when I play arenas and stadium shows. Something I think I miss the most now that I'm "famous" is being able to go to school. I'm hoping that once the tour is over I'll be able to convince the great Tyler Grave to allow me to go back to a regular high school.

~~time skip to the day after the last show of tour~~

I'm currently sitting in my room waiting for Tyler to come by. After the concert yesterday I told him to stop by today because I needed to talk to him. I think I kinda freaked him out a bit.
I hear my door creak open and a voice says "Hey Elliot."
I turn to the door to find Tyler standing there in a pair of sweats and a tank top. Tyler is like thirty-three and he is the coolest guy ever. He lets me do almost everything I want to do when on tour.
"Hows it going Tyler?" I ask him.
"Good, Good, how about you Elliot?" Tyler responded.
"I'm alright."I say " Tyler can you sit down. I need to talk to you and it's important." I tell him seriously.
"Ok," he says shakily as he sits down on the edge of my bed.
"I wanna go to school" I inform him hesitantly.
"Of course you can"
"Wait! Really!"
"Of course. Well, get you into a nice private academy." He says
My face dramatically falls. That's not what I wanted. I don't want to go to school with a bunch of kids who just wanna be my friends because of who I am. I want to go to the local public school here in my hometown.
"No, Tyler. I want to go to school here, in Texas." I say
"Oh, and how do you expect to do that?"
I think for a little bit about how exactly I could because I'm not stupid. I know someone like me just can't go to any random school. And then it hits me.
"By going, undercover, in disguise," I reply confidently.
He looks hesitant for a moment but I think he can tell by my facial expression that I really want this.
" Fine," he says "But this is going to be a lot of work and commitment."
"I'm all in Tyler," I respond.

Hopefully, you all like this story
It's the first thing I've ever written.
Comment what you like and what you don't.