Part 03

calums pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone go off,i look towards Luke then back at my phone I watch the notifications load up on my screen then I type my passcode in I see a text from Chloe, she hasn't texted me in a while , I was starting to miss her but Luke told me he seen her yesterday and she told him that she despises me and she will not reply to any of my texts so I basically have no reason for my phone so I let Luke on it most of the time.
Texting her honestly felt good to know that I made her feel happy and that we always exchanged jokes.
I can't believe how she has tried her best to avoid me I thought she liked me..
I'm not sure how I feel about her she is pretty beautiful but I'm not sure if I can like her we have been friends for ages it would probably be incest.

I finally got the effort to send her a text and I sent her a quick message saying

me: um hey Chloe! I'm wondering if you would like to hang out later maybe play fifa we haven't spoke in a good while and I miss you💕 x

as soon as I sent the text I regretted every moment I typed it out, why the hell did I say I miss her , I sure do but she hates me as Luke said.

I receive a text saying :

104: Error 3900: Your message cannot be sent at this time. The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable.

What the fuck,how could she stoop
that low and block my number I'm so fucking annoyed but I really like her,
I walk towards my cupboards and grab a white plain tshirt and a pair of black ripped jeans and clean boxers i quickly put my boxers on and I sat at the edge of my bed ,looking towards Luke who is still out like a light and i throw my top idler my head and pulled it down over me while struggling pulling up my tight jeans.

I have got a strong liking in her since I seen her prancing around her room in her underwear , I didn't mean to stare I was in my room just tidying up basically and I looked out my window because are windows to our bedrooms are facing each other and there I seen the most beautiful, gorgeous most sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life, I never ever had a thing for Chloe, I would win her in everything I am so competitive towards Chloe.
Chloe danced around her bedroom carefree it was like she forgot all her worrys it was hard not to take my eyes off her.

I walk off into the bathroom,
I felt my member harden thinking back to that glorious moment.
I quickly tug at the button of my tight jeans and press my hand over my bulge and I reached out for my member and pulled down my boxers I slowly started off moving up and down my erected c.oc.k I clenched my eyes closed thinking back to the day of Chloe dancing about her room in her underwear, I imagined her doing a strip show ,I let out small grunts ,
I start moving up and down faster and before I know it I become done I quickly cleaned myself up and I pulled my jeans back up and buttoned up.
I walk into my room and decide to wake Luke up , i called up to the garage and asked them could they deliver two frys to my home.
__________________________
I don't understand how Chloe thinks I'm inlove with Luke whereas I can never take my eyes off her! I think I'm falling for Chloe

-----------
A/N

finally a calum pov woo, so there is a twist to this story and it will come out in the next update ,I'm sorry for the bit of smut it was horrible but it was my first time writing it so thank u!!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WOULD MEAN ALOT

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE TWIST IS?aND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!