Banished

Sakura finally managed to calm her down. He felt fired up just based on the first story alone. He felt his anger wanting to seep out. "You're never going back there again! I promise on everything I have. The guys and I won't let that happen!" Yuri smiled softly and gripped her hands tightly and nodded her head. "Thank you Haru. This really means a lot to me." 

Sakura smiled softly and pulled her into another hug. "What kind of brother would I be if I didn't protect you?" Yuri softly laughs looking up at Sakura. Sakura makes sure to hold her close. Yuri cleared her throat and pulls back. "Now about Togame and I. After we had left and Choji the now leader..." Yuri voice wanders off.

Yuri sits up in the bed rubbing her eyes yawning softly she tilts her head back to see Togame laying down. She can't believe it's been a year already. He has been sure to keep his promises to her. Yuri leaned over to Togame and smiled softly. She trailed kisses up his shoulder and to his neck. Yuri saw his alarm about to go off in a few minutes. 

She climbed on top of him straddling his hips. Yuri teasingly ran her tongue over togame's lips. Togame groaned softly shifting around before fluttering his eyes open. He slowly smirked and gripped her thighs tightly. "Mm well good morning to you."

Yuri giggled softly before deepening the kiss both of their tongues battling for dominance, Togame rolls over and presses his hips deeply into Yuri's... She gasps and moans softly her nails run over Togame's back leaving nail marks. Togame repositioned himself and looked down pulling off Yuri shorts and undergarments along with his own. Yuri kissed her teeth feeling cold. Right when Togame was about to thrust a loud ring came out. 

He stopped and groaned turning his alarm clock off. His phone started ringing loudly causing him to mumble curses. He grabbed his phone and pulled off of Yuri sitting up. His bed hair was messy. "Hello... well I'm in the middle of something... Do you really need me now for that..." Togame turned and looked at Yuri.

Yuri was already pouting and shook her head no. She hated how he acted when he was around the guys. He was a total dick, and it'll always get them in an argument, "Yeah Choji I'm on my way just give me some time... Fuck alright I'm on my way now." Yuri immediately scoffs and stands up taking their blanket with her to their shared closet. 

She was angry and wasn't going to hide it. Togame sighed softly and hanged up the phone turning towards Yuri. "Baby I'm sorry-" Yuri cuts him putting on shorts and tank top. "Save it. I don't want to hear it." Togame scoffs and stands up and goes next to her putting on some pants and a t-shirt. He puts on his Shishitoren jacket turning Yuri. Yuri climbed back on the bed, and he stared her down.

Togame pulled out her Shishitoren jacket out of the closet and tossed it at her. "Let's go." Yuri shakes her head and buries her face into the pillows. "No, I don't want to." He takes a deep breath and counts to five in his head. "You got three seconds before I make you and you won't like it." Yuri freezes and tense up. "One..."

 Yuri scoffs and sits up. "Two Three. There I counted for you now leave me the hell alone." Togame finally snaps and walks towards her before forcefully dragging her out of bed by her arm. "Let's go Choji wants to talk to us about something important."

Yuri roughly pulls away from Togame. "It's always Choji this and Choji that. I'm so fucking tired of it. All you ever do is talk about him. What about us we never get anytime for ourselves." Togame scoffs and balled his fist up angrily. "Do you forget who fucking saved us from living in a car? Who got us this apartment?!? We owe him everything."

 Yuri knew that but it wasn't even about Choji it was about them. "It's not about Choji! It's about us! Honestly! We never get time for just us anymore!" Yuri finally broke down gripping her hands tightly together. "Why don't you get that? You and I..."