chapter 4

Thomas's POV:

Today is the day me and my friends and newt are going to the movies. I think we are seeing a scary movie called The Gallows. I am giving newt a ride and everyone else has a ride so we are all good.

I get in front of newts house and see hes sitting on the front porch stairs. He looks so cute when he is patient. I Honk my horn and he gets up and walks to my car. I see what he is wearing and o my god he looks so cute and hot. 

He has a All time low t-shirt on and Black skinny jeans with a leather  jacket on. ''Hey, Newtie'' i say when he opens the door. ''Hey, Tommy and don't ever say Newtie again'' he says and buckles up.            ''Oh, so you can call me Tommy but i can't call you newtie'' he smiles and nods. ''Yes because yours is cute my is.............well it sounds weird that's all i got to say about it'' i look at him. Did he just call my nick name cute ''Well sometimes i am going to call you newtie, but okay whatever you say, newtie''. 

He slaps mt arm a little ''Dork, lets just get to the movies before your friends see the movie without us''. I nod and drive.

__________________movies_____________________

We arrive at the movies and see all of my friends. Well i guess we are the last ones to get here, o well. I get out of the car and Newt was all ready walking to the group. Minho and his girlfriend Teresa are here, Gally and Alby. They are kind of like twins i don't know. They are best friends like me and Minho. ''Hey guys, ready to see 'The Gallows'  '' i said in a kinda creepy way. ''Dude don't do that...ever'' Minho said in a honest and sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes ''Well we getting the tickets or what'' Teresa said all ready walking to the ticket booth. I nodded with everyone else and followed.

We walked in the theater so i asked Newt if he wanted any thing he said ''You don't have to do that, Tommy i am fine'' I shook my head and dragged him bye the arm to the counter and got him soda and candy.''Oh well because i wanted to be nice and well to late'' I told him letting go of his arm. ''Thanks  Tommy'' I know he is happy now that i told him he is getting something because i got him  his favorite candy, skittles, 

When every one was done getting something we went to get sets. I looked over at newt, he is so cute and has been quiet. propyl Because its the first time he is hanging out with my friends. yeah thats it. Me and newt sat in the middle next to each other. Minho and Teresa  sitting together of course and Gally and Alby.

The movie started. That means this night has begin and i am sitting next to a Beautiful and wonderful person. Newt. Well i wish it was only me and him.

######################### 

Hey Shanks. I hope you like this and don't worry Newt and thomas will happen soon. Vote and well Good that and have a shucking good day or night. Beyyyyyy.