Rengar

The beast man Rengar never knew his real parents, he didn't even know what species they were. He had been abandoned as a child deep in the forest, possibly to die without tainting his parents conscience. luckily for him he had been found by a human who decided to take Rengar as his own, saving Rengar from certain death.

The man was a skilled hunter, he was one of the few masters left of his craft. Watching Rengar grow up the man saw hidden potential in the young beast, so he decided to teach Rengar.

Rengar eagerly learned all the things his father could teach him, and he didn't just repeat them he improved them with his feral instinct. It didn't take him long to surpass the old man.

Even before reaching adulthood Rengar moved on. He left his father's home and made his own shack away from civilization. He claimed a piece of land surrounding his shack as his hunting ground. To scare any trespassers he started mounting The heads of his prey on spikes, putting them along the border of his newly found territory. Day after day Rengar hunts to try to prefect his craft.

Rengar thought this was a way to fulfill himself, instead he grew more bored with every animal he killed.
He knew how the animals would react and where they would run to. It was too easy for Rengar.