Flawless

*CARLEY IN THE MEDIA*

Flawless

Laurel's POV

"Be sure to tell you friends about the party." Steph says as we both get out of the car at school.

I roll my eyes, "Dont go around spreading the news about this party. I dont want some type of RSVP thing going on."

"Oh come on!" Steph whines, "Have a little fun. Your turning 18! That only happens once."

I stare at her as we walk around and meet at the front of the car.

"What did you do for your 18th birthday?" I ask.

She looks at me and smiles a little.

"I didnt do anything special-" she starts.

"Exactly!" I interupt, "So why can't I do something 'not special' "?

"I didnt do anything special because my family couldnt afford it." She explains, "We can afford it. Which means we're doing something special."

"You are extremely persistant." I groan.

"Thats the spirit." Steph smiles, "Have a great day."

We exchange kisses on the cheek before we go our seperate ways. Her to her office, and me to the picnic table next to the school building where my friends are sitting. Including Sarah.

As I approach the table I realize the only available seat is next to Sarah. I sigh inwardly. Instead of taking the empty seat I stay standing at the head of the picnic table.

"Hey guys." I say.

A mixture of greeting fill the air at once. From Macey, Devon, Carley, and Madison. But nothing from Sarah. She just looks at me.

"Sit down with us." Carley says, gesturing towards the seat by Sarah.

"No thanks. The bells about to ring in a sec. I'll just stand." I answer, trying not to make it seem like my reason for not sitting in the seat is Sarah, when really it is.

Before anyone can question me the bell rings and we all hurry to class. I lead the way, trying my hardest to not be alone with Sarah. My mind is completely set on staying paces infront of Sarah that I dont realize that I've walked into Julia's classroom until it's too late to prepare myself. When I see her a flash of heat rolls through my body and I sit down in my desk, squeezing my legs together.

With the spare time before the late bell my mind starts to work uncontrollably, taking in every detail of Julia's appearance. Her silk gray shirt that stretches tightly over her nicely sized breast, the white pants that compliment her backside oh so well. The smokey eye look she had today that made her eyes stand out and the bounce of her curls when she moves. If only she knew what she was doing to me.

Julia's POV

Im sitting at my desk when the bell rings, indicating all students should make their way to class. I rise from my seat and go to stand behind my podium. I watch as the kids file into my classroom. I mentally take role as I see each student come in. My mind is working, checking off students, but I don't have to put too much effort into it being I do this everyday. Paying no true attention to who comes in the door my eyes pop and my heart jumps when she walks into the room. Her long brown hair pulled on to her right shoulder, her faded jean shorts that make her thighs look amazing with an over sized t-shirt that said FLAWLESS in black letters going across the front with black Converse. The shirt was pulled back and tied making a knot that was tucked in, revealing a small part of her lower back. Casual and sloppy yet beautiful. Goregous is more like it. She makes it to her seat before she finally looks up at me, sending my eyes in the opposite direction. I feel her eyes on me for awhile and out the corner of my eye I see her sigh, before blinking rapidly and pulling her tablet out from her bookbag.

The way she does everything just seems so perfect. Her walk, the way her lips moved when she talked. She completely mesmorizes me when she walks into the room and she doesnt even realize it. What I wouldnt give to have her be mine.

Laurel's POV

First period ends and a part of me is relieved another part of me not. For the simple fact that I'm intoxicated by Julia's very presence is all the reason to be relieved but deep down I know that I like it.

Second period, Third period, then lunch. The group is back together again, waiting in the line of the Subway vendor. We all order and get our food before sitting down at our usual tables, in our exact same seats as always. Meaning I'm face to face with Sarah. Just great!!

"So I have a horrid announcement to make." I say, drawing everyone's attention to me.

"What is it?" Devon asks, unwrapping her 6" sub.

"I'm throwing a birthday party." I groan.

"Whats so horrid about that?" Carley asks curiously.

From what I heard she's the designated party girl of the group.

"I don't want a huge celebration with a lot of people I don't know. I just moved here." I admit.

"That's the only reason?" Carley demands, " If that's all, you have nothing to worry about. There hasn't been a good party all year. You'll be everyone's social savior if you do it."

"If you say so." I chuckle.

"Just to be clear we're all invited to the party right?" Macey questions.

"Of course you're all invited to the party." I say, thinking about Sarah.

As soon as the word 'party' leaves my mouth an electric current crashes over my body. Then it goes warm. I look around and I see her. Julia is almost to the end of the aisle my seat at the table is in line with. She had to have just passed by. Smiling, I shake my head at myself. Its a shame my body knows she's near before my eyes do.